- Teelt Planner - Beheerder containersysteem
- Operationeel Manager (MT-lid), USA
- Junior Product Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Cultivation Manager - New Castle (PA) USA
- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Avocado
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I doubt apples can cover costs of production this season”
- Banana producers on La Palma face millions in losses
- Lava from volcanic eruption in La Palma causing great damage to the banana industry
- "The Chinese market is changing, and we urgently have to follow"
- Laava Smart Fingerprints moves into New Zealand market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- “A box of apples you put down in Nigeria is one of the most expensive boxes of apples in the world”
- Avocado world mourns the loss of Maluma visionary
- “The arrival of large calibers from Peru may temporarily unbalance the avocado market”
- South Africa terminates Valencia & lemon inspections for EU export
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW AVOCADOS
Green chile grown elsewhere will have to change its name
The European Union recognizes that the jalapeño pepper is Mexican
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-23 Tozer Ibérica presents its new vegetable seed varieties
- 2021-09-23 There will be lettuce and spinach supply issues in the next two weeks
- 2021-09-23 "We expect the pepper harvests will be lower than usual in October"
- 2021-09-23 "Tomato trade with Mexico could cost U.S. growers $250M a year"
- 2021-09-22 "We have finally solved the New Delhi problem on courgettes grown in open fields"
- 2021-09-22 Mexico became the world's leading exporter of fresh asparagus in 2020
- 2021-09-22 Bad weather led to expensive open field vegetables
- 2021-09-22 Rwanda focuses on innovation for mushroom production
- 2021-09-22 Turkish carrots replace local Georgian goods
- 2021-09-22 "Dutch yellow, green bell pepper market picks up slightly; red, orange varieties priced well below par"
- 2021-09-21 China: New-season pepper production has decreased in Jinxiang, further boosting prices
- 2021-09-21 "Kale sales already well underway, Brussels sprouts demand a little quieter"
- 2021-09-21 China: During the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day, the overall vegetable prices are stable and the supply is sufficient
- 2021-09-21 “Large volumes of artichokes currently on the market”
- 2021-09-21 Sweet Corn Day to be celebrated in Kashmir
- 2021-09-21 Malaysia: Vegetable prices soar due to wet season
- 2021-09-17 Vertically cultivated mushrooms are blossoming in Brussels’ cellars
- 2021-09-17 "We will be the sole supplier of the white ‘ghost’ pumpkin"
- 2021-09-17 How are this summer's vegetable auction prices in Belgium?
- 2021-09-17 French beet production could increase by up to 26% this season while potato production falls