- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Florida company says: 'We've beaten citrus greening'
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Revised estimates for fresh lemon production up by 15 percent
- 2022-06-28 Early mandarins picked and listed, and the market has a good start
- 2022-06-27 The transporters' strike in Argentina could cause millions of losses in Tucuman and Corrientes' lemon harvest
- 2022-06-27 "Political pressure trumps scientific facts in new EU rule on cold treatment of South African oranges"
- 2022-06-27 South African citrus: "The Russian market turned out to be actually very good"
- 2022-06-27 South Africa set for record citrus exports of 2.7 million tons in MY2021/22
- 2022-06-24 Differing expectations of start date of new cold treatment for Southern African oranges
- 2022-06-24 Zimbabwe: Citrus exports to EU up 30%
- 2022-06-24 Turkish citrus production up, profit margins down
- 2022-06-23 CRDF recommends lowering Box Tax Rate
- 2022-06-23 Citrus season in full swing at Star South Fruits
- 2022-06-23 The 2021/22 Spanish lemon season ends with a "positive balance"
- 2022-06-23 Western Australian mandarin quality remains high as peak of the season approaches
- 2022-06-23 Rural Rising is organizing a 'rescue buy' of Benguet lemons
- 2022-06-23 Turkey’s tangerine exports at half billion dollars
- 2022-06-23 Brazilian orange crop for MY2021/22 forecast at 414.4 million boxes
- 2022-06-22 Florida Citrus Commission changes enacted
- 2022-06-22 Peruvian lemon exports increase and achieve one of the highest prices in the last five years
- 2022-06-22 California: Navel orange season sees great prices
- 2022-06-21 Cheetah Pack opens its new packhouse in Addo to all citrus growers