- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL ORANGE MARKET
- Corona-update: IRU speaks of 'alarming gap in global response to COVID-19'
- Limpopo citrus grower-exporter started Covid-19 prep three weeks ago
- "Sales of fruit and vegetables down 60%"
- "We’re selling half of our produce at cost price, to help people in these difficult times"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Washington company develops automated apple tray inserter
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-26 "A robot will not get sick and is immune to viruses"
- 2020-03-26 Bid on fruit and vegetables processing lines and machinery
- 2020-03-25 Spanish firm offers its ozone generators to help tackle COVID-19
- 2020-03-25 New technologies for salad washing
- 2020-03-19 “As people will need food, the market is still there”
- 2020-03-18 RL40: linear system for filling and closing trays
- 2020-03-17 Original arm-robot system to harvest asparagus
- 2020-03-16 Melon sorting machine converted into first optical celeriac sorting machine
- 2020-03-16 Watertight gas sensors for monitoring the ambient air in food production
- 2020-03-16 Small plums now graded by AirJet Vision
- 2020-03-13 UK: Bespoke autonomous guided vehicles designed for horticulture
- 2020-03-12 Online fruit and vegetable processing machines auctions taking off
- 2020-03-12 New sprout packing line installed at Drysdales
- 2020-03-11 Colombian students develop a robotic system to classify oranges
- 2020-03-10 “A ton of onions uncrated per minute”
- 2020-03-10 Tomsystem offers a solution for the staking of crops
- 2020-03-05 Technology in the Ukrainian blueberry field takes a big step forward
- 2020-03-03 Sweeper, the first sweet pepper harvesting robot
- 2020-03-03 New technologies to monitor fresh-cut products
- 2020-03-03 "No essential oils or bitters in our juice; therefore, a fresher product"