- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
- Melons Australia announces seamless data flow in the traceability of seedless watermelons
- Onion markets see regionalization
- Mexican table grape industry challenged to ship 25 million boxes in 10 weeks
- Dominican Republic pineapples selling well in Europe
- Australian mango industry to receive a $2.7million boost through two major projects
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Training for prevention
Argentina: Blueberry producers worried about European grape vine moth
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 Canadian Government invests in innovative precision farming
- 2022-05-20 Late winter freeze causes slow start to Southeast peach season
- 2022-05-20 99% of the cherry harvest in Les Valls de la Marina Alta was lost
- 2022-05-20 "This top fruit season, we're more focused on recovery than growth"
- 2022-05-20 South Africa set for a record pome fruit and table grape production in MY2021/22
- 2022-05-20 Open ground strawberry season Moldova will start with high prices
- 2022-05-19 "The Moroccan origin gives the grapes a real freshness advantage!"
- 2022-05-19 Mexican table grape industry challenged to ship 25 million boxes in 10 weeks
- 2022-05-19 Melons Australia announces seamless data flow in the traceability of seedless watermelons
- 2022-05-19 Trade Integration Agreement between Chile and Ecuador enters into force
- 2022-05-19 China‘s apple production is expected to drop by about 30% in 2022
- 2022-05-19 Ningbo port fruit imports hit a record high in April
- 2022-05-19 "We focus on branding, and how to tell the brand story well"
- 2022-05-19 "Market potential of Chinese fruit is worth paying attention to as product quality continues to improve"
- 2022-05-19 Chilean table grape production projected to increase by 15.2 percent in MY2021/22
- 2022-05-19 New Zealand growers faced with dilemma of shipping products to Russia
- 2022-05-19 "The demand for stone fruit is, at the moment, greater than the supply"
- 2022-05-19 Interpoma rewards innovations for water management in apple orchards
- 2022-05-19 “Harvest of the early cherry varieties has already started”
- 2022-05-19 'In the new season, Lake Constance is expecting a large harvest'