- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
Top 5 -yesterday
- Challenging times for PPECB inspectors
- Corona-update: Dutch farmers faced with a million tons of leftover potatoes
- Demand for potatoes spikes as consumers are going back to basics
- “Air freight spaces are very limited and extremely expensive; shipping lines also cancelling vessels"
- Drop in banana prices and slow pineapple demand
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam aims for more effective agricultural cooperatives
Speaking at a conference in Hanoi on April 12, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong said cooperatives play a significant role in developing agriculture. He called on the political system and economic sectors to join hands to realise the goal.
The MARD and VCA have issued a joint resolution continuing reforming and developing cooperation in agriculture in 2016-2020 and signed collaboration programmes with 39 provinces nationwide.
Le Duc Thinh, Deputy Director of Economic Cooperation and Rural Development Department under the ministry, said the two sides have worked together to train managerial officials of cooperatives, support them to make business plans, connect businesses and cooperatives and build chains of safe food stores.
The VFU Central Committee and the MARD also inked a pact in March 2013 helping farmers develop agricultural economy and build new rural areas in 2012-2020.
The VFU has opened 14,700 training courses for 734,600 members of the union, cooperatives and cooperative alliances and provided vocational training for 362,000 workers in rural areas over the past six years.
In 2017, the country had about 4,400 effective agricultural cooperatives.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-07 Potato, carrot, and orange prices increase in Argentina
- 2020-04-07 "The variety of crops contributes to the resilience of food systems"
- 2020-04-07 New deals for Kenyan produce transport will deliver food security
- 2020-04-07 US fresh produce sales in retail remain high in week ending March 29th
- 2020-04-07 Average most usual price for Colombian bananas in week 14 at £0.87
- 2020-04-06 Local, seasonal, and organic produce: Consumer trends
- 2020-04-06 Strong rise of zucchini, potato and citrus prices in Spain
- 2020-04-06 Local Food Revolution goes online in the US - for now
- 2020-04-06 Bangladesh: Jashore farmers hit by dropping vegetable prices
- 2020-04-06 Turkey: Agri-exports have gone up in March
- 2020-04-06 Iran-EAEU trade hits $1.4 billion in five months
- 2020-04-03 How long will the current rapid demand for fruit and vegetables last?
- 2020-04-03 Afghanistan: Trucks await entry at Nimroz - Kandahar customs
- 2020-04-03 UAE competing globally with 70 types of fruits and vegetables
- 2020-04-03 Smart farming to push Lebanese agricultural exports
- 2020-04-03 Sri Lanka to ban all non-essential imports
- 2020-04-03 Israeli farmers donate vegetables for Passover
- 2020-04-03 How can you help City Harvest address the Covid-19 challenge?
- 2020-04-03 Uzbekistan continues fruit and vegetable exports to Tajikistan
- 2020-04-02 Belarus bans export of various staple foods