- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
27-29 April, 2018- Thessaloniki, Greece:
Increased Balkan presence at this year's Freskon
According to Roula Katsamaka, from TIF HELEXPO, "Freskon is a purely professional exhibition that, in just three years, has managed to become a strategic link between companies distributing fresh fruit & vegetables and the international markets."
This year has brought a new addition to the show, with the 1st International Grape congress being held during the same time, and is reported to be drawing a lot of attention from both producers and traders.
"One of our goals, both through the event and our magazine, is to directly connect the big supermarket chains with producers, giving them an opportunity to network and the possibility of making direct deals. Supermarkets play a key role in the progress of retail trade, as well as improving quality standards for fresh products. Their strategic presence at an event such as ours, has the potential to commercially enhance the Greek sector," continued Roula.
Some of the largest supermarket chains in the Balkans (Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine, Greece) will be present at the year's event.
"Our goal is to continue to have the major supermarket chains who we have had in previous years, along with new entries from other European countries, with an emphasis on the Balkans. Looking at the registration list for this year, it seems like we have done a good job of achieving our goal."
For more information:
TIF HELEXPO S.A
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 China: Special agricultural products compete at the "Winter Fair" in Hainan
- 2018-12-14 China: "Double 12" sees more than 2 million businesses participate in offline sales
- 2018-12-11 China Green Food Expo held in Xiamen
- 2018-12-11 Colombia: Clonal innovation and development projects in banana crops
- 2018-12-11 Bookings open for Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2018-12-05 Smurfit Kappa secures Argentinian awards for sustainable packaging
- 2018-12-04 New European agent for Wizard Manufacturing
- 2018-12-03 IQF-specialist announces presence during Fresh Business Expo
- 2018-11-30 "First International Avocado Congress" in Peru
- 2018-11-29 Global food systems are failing humanity and speeding up climate change
- 2018-11-29 Besana strengthens its presence in China
- 2018-11-29 Photo report: Interpom | Primeurs three days themed around the potato chain
- 2018-11-28 Retailer and buying organization registration now open for Organic Produce Summit 2019
- 2018-11-28 "More than 100 exhibitors to participate at Fresh Business Expo Ukraine"
- 2018-11-27 Colombia: Augura will participate in the World Banana Forum
- 2018-11-27 “Don’t work together for subsidies but for a better future”
- 2018-11-27 Festive opening of Interpom Primeurs during Belgapom party
- 2018-11-27 "Using subsidies to increase production is not the way to go"
- 2018-11-26 China: Opening of 2018 Damei Jinghai
- 2018-11-23 Horti China 2018: Quiet last day