- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stemilt Growers in Wenatchee partner with Yakima's Hansen Fruit Company
Stemilt announced it will market Hansen’s 2018 cherry and apple crops exclusively beginning this June and will assist with marketing the balance of the 2017 apple crop. Hansen Fruit is a high quality grower-packer-shipper that aligns with Stemilt’s ideals.
West Mathison, President of Stemilt, says he is excited about the partnership and believes the families are like-minded. “The Hansen family is passionate, humble and hardworking as they share similar values to the Mathison family,” states Mathison. “They have excellent farming practices and their culture fits well alongside Stemilt’s.”
Stemilt will perform all of Hansen’s sales and marketing along with the fruit being packed under Stemilt’s marketing programs.
“The Hansen family produces high quality apples and cherries which fit well into our World Famous Fruit Family,” states Mathison. “We are excited to announce this relationship between Stemilt and Hansen Fruit Company.”
Company spokesman Roger Pepperl told NewsRadio 560 KPQ he did not anticipate the hiring of additional workers to fully integrate the added fruit capacity because the partnership presents more efficiencies for Stemilt to scale up it’s operations.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 China: Price "explosion" for cherries
- 2018-12-13 "We are very much focused on the online trade in convenience products"
- 2018-12-12 Rwanda: NAEB starts fruit project to shore up exports
- 2018-12-12 Italy: Cocktail Plum, a very successful tomato
- 2018-12-12 Congo: Kiwi for 14 euros/kg
- 2018-12-11 Poland: Official study on changes taking place in apple growing sector
- 2018-12-11 High demand for European apples in China
- 2018-12-11 South African fruit industry expansion shows faith in the future
- 2018-12-07 Italy: Successful partnership between Apofruit Italia and Società Frutticoltori Trento
- 2018-12-06 "Limited impact of hail on Chilean berry season"
- 2018-12-04 “We invested in new varieties and IQ optical sourcing lines”
- 2018-12-03 Chile: “We expect good volumes for Chilean cherry export”
- 2018-12-03 South Africa: Electricity cuts a great irritation to fruit industry
- 2018-11-29 What kinds of fruit do Taiwanese customers like to eat?
- 2018-11-29 Argentina: Blueberry export volumes are behind compared to last year
- 2018-11-28 Mexico: “We hope to start our strawberry export to Europe this season”
- 2018-11-27 Tunisian fruit exports to Libya soaring
- 2018-11-27 Ukrainian apples shipped to five Middle Eastern markets for the first time
- 2018-11-27 Sharp drop of Moldovan apple, plum and table grape exports to Russia
- 2018-11-23 Del Monte presents on-the-go fruit snacking ranges