- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Gabriel Burunat, Commercial Fruits:
"This summer we’ll see the capacity of the European avocado market"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-25 First charter ship carrying Zespri Kiwifruit sets sail for China and Japan
- 2019-03-25 200 kilos of avocados shipped from Malaga to Sweden in electric car
- 2019-03-22 Why is the avocado a "best-seller" on the Chinese market?
- 2019-03-22 Fall in lychee production volume now unavoidable in Dongguan, China
- 2019-03-22 Field House Brewing releases Dry-Hopped Kiwi Sour
- 2019-03-22 Gialla and Rossa are the prickly pear varieties most suitable for exports
- 2019-03-22 March brings more volume for this tropical specialty
- 2019-03-21 Mamey Sapote growers in Florida expecting much better season
- 2019-03-21 Chinese team travels to Peru to inspect health certification of pomegranates
- 2019-03-21 "We are now marketing all the avocados we couldn't sell in January and February"
- 2019-03-21 “It has been a busy time both operationally and strategically for the company"
- 2019-03-21 China: Mahogany leaves are the new avocado
- 2019-03-20 Chinese longan production volume decreased as expected
- 2019-03-20 China: "Jackfruit from Hainan receives enthusiastic market feedback"
- 2019-03-20 Colombia expects to export 1,000 tons of cape gooseberries to the US
- 2019-03-19 Saint Lucia hopes to export apples and mangoes to US
- 2019-03-19 The health benefits of sweet granadilla consumption
- 2019-03-19 Agribologna - further advancements in the fresh-cut fruit range
- 2019-03-19 Dorì golden kiwifruits from Chile reach Europe by air
- 2019-03-18 Preliminary evaluation of Chinese lychee production volume in 2019