- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Freshmax Appoints new CEO New Zealand
After his early career in produce, Andrew joined the Freshmax New Zealand Exports team back in 2002. Andrew then moved to Crasborns Pipfruit export team in 2007. Since 2015, Andrew has been heading up the East and South East Asia division of Zespri Global.
"When Murray approached me to discuss the possibility of returning to the Freshmax Group, I was certainly very interested. The company has progressed well in recent years and is well set up for future growth and expansion in the near future." Says Common "I am now a few weeks in the seat and already I have been impressed by the enthusiasm and professionalism across the New Zealand team."
"I have challenged Andrew to maintain our group wide drive for stronger unity and collaboration across our group subsidiaries," states Murray McCallum, Group CEO "something that I am sure he will achieve with great success."
Andrew Common will be based at the Freshmax Auckland office in Mount Wellington.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Update on proposed merger of J Sainsbury and Asda Group
- 2018-12-18 Ron Carkoski to retire at the end of December
- 2018-12-18 Auchan China convert stores to the RT-Mart model
- 2018-12-18 Landgard completes long-term refinancing
- 2018-12-18 IG International installs Solar PV Project for its Bangalore cold stores
- 2018-12-18 Spain: Garlic producer Coopaman joins Unica Group
- 2018-12-18 Almost 2,000 people from the fresh fruit and vegetable industry at Postuma's opening
- 2018-12-17 McCanns’ Balmoral group counts on surprise asset increase
- 2018-12-17 Scales pays $23.2 million for 60% of US pet-food manufacturer
- 2018-12-17 Colruyt reports higher revenue and net profits for first half of 2018/2019 book year
- 2018-12-17 Bio c’Bon opens its capital to the Japanese group Aeon
- 2018-12-17 Limoneira announces new leadership appointments
- 2018-12-17 Flagship store Foodmaker opens at Meir, Antwerp
- 2018-12-17 Chelan Fruit Cooperative board names Mark Stennes as interim CEO
- 2018-12-14 Spain: Coopcisa, Coopego and Novacitrus join forces to form Green Fruits Coop. V.
- 2018-12-14 California grower adds Sandra Sanchez to Team
- 2018-12-14 Dole Food Company sells Fresh Cut businesses in Sweden and Finland
- 2018-12-14 Shoprite opens first of its own distribution centres in Nigeria
- 2018-12-14 Olivier van Assche returns to fresh fruit and vegetable sector via software
- 2018-12-13 Greater planting distance leads to early cucumbers