- Managing Director - Holland
- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
STK Bio-Ag Technologies names Neal Job USA Business Manager
In his new position Neal will be responsible for continuing the successful rollout of TIMOREX GOLD® an effective botanical-based biofungicide in the US, which has already been approved by 40 US States, is used in over 30 countries worldwide
Neal will also be continuing the successful rollout of new AVIV, a ‘low-dose’ microbial biofungicide (Bacillus subtilis), which delivers broad spectrum disease control in both soil and on plant surfaces. AVIV is currently approved for use in 26 US States.
Neal has a vast experience as a VP Managing Partner, in Cultiva LLC. He also served as a Director of US Sales for Marrone Bio Innovations, and was a Sales Lead for Syngenta.
Neal has a B.S. in Agri Business Marketing from California Polytechnic State University. He also holds a California Pest Control Advisor’s License and California Qualified Applicator License, and has served as President of the Kern CAPCA Chapter.
STK CEO Guy Elitzur declared, “STK is pleased to have Neal Job as a key member of our team, heading one of our most important markets. Neal is a longtime expert on biopesticides generally, is highly experienced in the technologies of STK, and is well-positioned to continue helping growers, PCA’s and others along the food supply chain as USA Business Manager.”
Neal Job added, “ I’m happy to join STK Bio-ag technologies and look forward to introducing many more US growers and others to the benefits of TIMOREX GOLD and other STK technologies, including resistance management, residue reduction, faster arrival to retail, longer shelf life at retail, and greater competitiveness in US and international export markets.”
For more information: www.stockton-ag.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-13 Dutch Bag-2-Paper wins Worldstar Packaging Award 2020
- 2019-12-13 Walmart India and Flipkart announce joint investment in Bengaluru start-up 'Ninjacart'
- 2019-12-13 Belgian Belchim Crop Protection in Japanese hands
- 2019-12-13 Dutch wholesaler's new building boasts an Experience Center, automated warehouse, and vertical farming
- 2019-12-13 "High expectations from growers but nobody supports them"
- 2019-12-13 Differentiation and distribution strategy through an exclusive brand
- 2019-12-12 Fyffes fitness initiative wins marketing award
- 2019-12-12 Rijk Zwaan launches new snack brand SN!BS
- 2019-12-12 US (VA): AeroFarms to build 150,000 square feet farm in Danville
- 2019-12-12 Wonderful Citrus announces new president for 2020
- 2019-12-12 Optimum continues to expand its activity in the United States
- 2019-12-12 An Israeli company develops an automated solution for estimating agricultural performance
- 2019-12-12 World Potato Congress Inc. announces new international advisor in Kenya
- 2019-12-12 Two poor yield seasons leads to bankruptcy for Quality Queen Sales
- 2019-12-11 "RPC donations generated an increase in food donations and efficiency"
- 2019-12-11 57 farming operations are now applying the EFI program
- 2019-12-11 Generation Farms acquired by global agricultural company
- 2019-12-11 "Soon we will be able to sort 200,000 tons of onions with 5 people, instead of 80,000 tons with 30"
- 2019-12-11 Doug Sankey joins Jealous Fruits
- 2019-12-11 Chris Deen appointed as Aviko CEO