- Sales Manager
- Bedrijfsleider locatie Portugal
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
Top 5 -last month
STK Bio-Ag Technologies names Neal Job USA Business Manager
In his new position Neal will be responsible for continuing the successful rollout of TIMOREX GOLD® an effective botanical-based biofungicide in the US, which has already been approved by 40 US States, is used in over 30 countries worldwide
Neal will also be continuing the successful rollout of new AVIV, a ‘low-dose’ microbial biofungicide (Bacillus subtilis), which delivers broad spectrum disease control in both soil and on plant surfaces. AVIV is currently approved for use in 26 US States.
Neal has a vast experience as a VP Managing Partner, in Cultiva LLC. He also served as a Director of US Sales for Marrone Bio Innovations, and was a Sales Lead for Syngenta.
Neal has a B.S. in Agri Business Marketing from California Polytechnic State University. He also holds a California Pest Control Advisor’s License and California Qualified Applicator License, and has served as President of the Kern CAPCA Chapter.
STK CEO Guy Elitzur declared, “STK is pleased to have Neal Job as a key member of our team, heading one of our most important markets. Neal is a longtime expert on biopesticides generally, is highly experienced in the technologies of STK, and is well-positioned to continue helping growers, PCA’s and others along the food supply chain as USA Business Manager.”
Neal Job added, “ I’m happy to join STK Bio-ag technologies and look forward to introducing many more US growers and others to the benefits of TIMOREX GOLD and other STK technologies, including resistance management, residue reduction, faster arrival to retail, longer shelf life at retail, and greater competitiveness in US and international export markets.”
For more information: www.stockton-ag.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-12 Avocados From Mexico included in Best Workplaces for Innovators list
- 2020-08-12 United Fresh to host retail-foodservice partner X-Change on United Fresh LIVE! 365
- 2020-08-12 Good Foods named Food Processing's 2020 "R&D Team of the Year"
- 2020-08-12 Industry veterans reimagine the procurement experience
- 2020-08-12 Strategic partnerships add 4 million boxes of fruit to CMI’s manifest
- 2020-08-12 AgroFresh Solutions reports results for second Quarter and First Half of 2020
- 2020-08-12 McCain Foods completed construction of $37 million plant upgrade
- 2020-08-12 HHLA significantly affected by the coronavirus pandemic
- 2020-08-11 Elevate and NSF International to offer EFI certification auditing
- 2020-08-11 Renaissance Food Group welcomes Edward Redd and Kate Brooks to sales team
- 2020-08-11 Sun Belle announces new green initiative at Jessup, Maryland distribution center
- 2020-08-10 Florida Classic Growers welcomes Derek Rodgers to their team
- 2020-08-10 Braga Fresh hires Colby Pereira as Vice President of Operations
- 2020-08-10 The Wonderful Company establishes $1 million COVID-19 relief fund for CA Central Valley
- 2020-08-10 California Giant goes Gold with zero waste certification
- 2020-08-10 Aldi South Group first discount retailer to join the Sustainable Nut Initiative (SNI)
- 2020-08-10 "It’s a tough environment and its been a very challenging start to the year"
- 2020-08-10 'Renewal is in our DNA'
- 2020-08-10 End-of-season assessment for Citrosol
- 2020-08-10 Lockdowns and global disruptions lead to lower sales for Fresh Del Monte Produce