- Stone Fruit Sales Category Manager - Europe Division
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Mission Produce enters the mango category
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL MELON AND WATERMELON MARKET
- Tessara Berrisys: Big difference in arrival quality of blueberries
- "The Chilean grape season ended abruptly, but no shortages on the European market"
- Thailand and Malaysia expand pineapple exports to China this year
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
“Kids don’t know the difference between a real strawberry and its aroma”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 Supplies of iceberg lettuce exceed demand
- 2021-03-05 "Egyptian import volumes can probably be doubled"
- 2021-03-05 "Sales of delicate tomatoes remain unaffected by the pandemic"
- 2021-03-05 When commodities are sold as premium, confusion grips the market
- 2021-03-05 "We're expanding because we want to continue to support food service"
- 2021-03-05 The weather affects fennel crops
- 2021-03-05 Half of Sicilian companies report Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus infections
- 2021-03-04 Limpopo hot pepper grower looks to export
- 2021-03-04 A couple of Brazilian lawyers quit their jobs in Belo Horizonte to grow shiitake in Nova Lima
- 2021-03-04 "Black truffle producers were unable to cover production costs this year"
- 2021-03-04 Moroccan tomato sales to the European Union have increased by 26.38% in the last 5 years
- 2021-03-04 First domestic and Greek shipments are coming onto the market
- 2021-03-04 "Moderate chicory prices on the market, but confident of an upturn"
- 2021-03-04 Drop in demand for Cardoncelli mushrooms, but plans are in place for the coming months
- 2021-03-03 Great prospects for commercial capsicum farming
- 2021-03-03 Why is the EC allowing Moroccan tomato imports to breach their quota in the middle of Andalusia's campaign?
- 2021-03-02 Italian spinach sales increased by 15%
- 2021-03-02 Slight price recovery for Italian pumpkins
- 2021-03-02 Four new hybrid solanum varieties offered
- 2021-03-02 "We have been growing with green beans by 30% annually over the last 3 years"