- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
“Double your output without quality compromise”
The AirJet® sorts blueberries according to size, color and softness/firmness. It also separates the blueberries with defects such as shrivel, stem on, splits and marks. Fast, gentle and accurate, GP Graders’ AirJet® grader sorts blueberries at a speed of 40 units per second per lane, yielding extremely high productivity while maintaining grading accuracy.
"A GP Graders’ 16 Lane Blueberry machine, installed in North America last year, has completed its first season. Interest for the AirJet® Blueberry Grader is coming from growers, packers, and supermarkets in both North and South America around this launch; and the tried, and tested tonnage output of this machine," said a company spokesman.
"The AirJet® Blueberry Grader is built for speed. These conveyors are carrying blueberries, which run at 40 units per second which translates to around 175kg, or 385lb per hour per lane. On a standard machine this equates to more than 2.8 tonne per hour. This level of productivity is 60% greater than any other competitive grader on the market today."
GP Graders say that there is no comparison for the superior Camera Technology used in conjunction with the AirJet® Blueberry Grader. "This new technology consists of High Definition (HD) cameras which provide the sharpest picture resolution for size, color, softness and defect analysis. The AirJet® Blueberry captures 21 images of the total surface area of each blueberry for unprecedented vision analysis."
"As the end consumer continues to demand a premium blueberry, the AirJet® Blueberry is the only grader able to deliver perfectly sorted produce; in a fast and economical way, that guarantees packers, growers, and supermarkets the best return."
For more information:
Tel: +61 3 9585 9423
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Improving optical sorting by increasing contrast between good and bad
- 2018-12-17 Automated processing for delicate fruits
- 2018-12-14 Robots that will change the industry
- 2018-12-14 "Providing more efficient machines at a more reasonable price"
- 2018-12-14 "Optical sorting and larger capacity Newtec scale came at the exact right time"
- 2018-12-14 More accurate classifications with object recognition
- 2018-12-13 Robotisizing sorting and packing of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-12-06 Optical sorter helps to vertically integrate and reduce sorting costs
- 2018-12-05 "Rapid growth in five years in Spain"
- 2018-12-05 "In a citrus campaign like the current one, every cent counts"
- 2018-12-05 Measuring more equals knowing more
- 2018-12-03 Spargelhof Werner, a satisfied user of asparagus harvester AspergeSpin
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-29 Engels Innovatietechniek BV sells 10,000th asparagus spider at ExpoSE
- 2018-11-27 Tray sealing company expands with US factory
- 2018-11-27 Italy: technology manufacturers discovering the Colombian market
- 2018-11-23 Kiremko innovations during Interpom Primeurs 2018
- 2018-11-23 “Internal quality increasingly important”
- 2018-11-22 US research: Robotic hands, sensitive enough to pick soft fruit
- 2018-11-21 Reduce give-away with this smart scale