- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
SATI Chairman passes away after motorbike accident
After bravely fighting for his life he passed away in a Paarl hospital last night (26 March) due to complications following the accident that took place outside Worcester just over two weeks ago.
Laubscher, a table grape farmer from the Hex River Region, will be remembered as an industry leader, producer and colleague who always placed the interest and need of the industry and his fellow human beings before his own. He selflessly served as Chair of SATI since May 2014.
He is survived by his wife Jana and 4 children. We wish them, their extended family as well as his colleagues and friends all the best during this trying time. We ask that you join us in praying for and supporting the family.
Funeral and other arrangements have not been finalised yet.
Enquiries may be directed to the SATI office at: 021 863 0366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Commission and member states pave the way for more plant safety across the EU
- 2018-12-18 Federal Council votes for permanent introduction of 70-day rule
- 2018-12-18 Proposed temporary visa changes welcomed by horticulture
- 2018-12-18 Ghana Chamber of Agribusiness CEO: ‘Reduce interest rate on agriculture’
- 2018-12-18 Spain: Female packers to receive same wage as male warehouse workers
- 2018-12-17 APHIS seeks comments on the pest risk assessment and risk management document
- 2018-12-17 PMA Council's new president in Chile
- 2018-12-17 Peru: Exporters fear losing tariff preferences in the United Kingdom
- 2018-12-17 Chinese agricultural products showcased in Abu Dhabi
- 2018-12-17 Spain: Fruits de Ponent assesses ruling of European General Court
- 2018-12-14 Central and Eastern European farmers march on EU Council
- 2018-12-14 Vegetable growers benefit from Queensland government’s export assistance
- 2018-12-14 Chile, Mexico and Peru will create the Agricultural Council of the Pacific Alliance
- 2018-12-14 Labour providers to pilot seasonal workers scheme
- 2018-12-13 Ghana Trade & Livelihood Coalition urges government to review PFJs programme
- 2018-12-13 New WOTUS rule dials back Federal reach
- 2018-12-13 New migrant visa deal for food, farm jobs a pathway to permanent residency.
- 2018-12-13 EU-Japan trade agreement on track to enter into force in February 2019
- 2018-12-13 “European horse-trading makes food more expensive and endangers spending power”
- 2018-12-12 USDA cites Tumi Produce International Corp. in New York for PACA violations