- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Greece will have stronger kiwi volumes this season”
- There could be a gap in fruit supply out of Chile this coming season
- One Israeli company dominating avocado exports
- “We are reaching our strategic goal of becoming a year-round player”
- Australian cherry harvest looking good, but airfreight will pose a challenge
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New Zealand: Multimillion-dollar freight facility coming to Mount Maunganui
Mangatawa Papamoa Blocks today signed a commercial lease agreement with Mainfreight. The former owns industrial-zoned land near Baypark and has obtained resource consent to develop an 11.5 ha industrial subdivision. Of that, Mainfreight will lease 7 ha to establish a new transitional freight facility for the Bay of Plenty.
Mangatawa chairman Kevin Haua called it a significant agreement. "We are extremely pleased to have concluded negotiations with Mainfreight today," he said. "By converting our under-utilised land this way, we are able to secure long-term benefits for our shareholders."
According to nzherald.co.nz, Mainfreight group managing director Don Braid said the long-term lease on this land would benefit its people, customers and shareholders. "The length of the lease fits perfectly with our 100-year vision," he said. "Our sustainability and environmental attitudes sit nicely with Mangatawa's own values. It is our intention to bring power from the sun and use rainwater for our facilities."
Mangatawa also owns 101 ha of farmland and has kiwifruit and avocado orchards.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-22 Kisan Rail transports 42 tons of tomatoes to Nagpur
- 2020-10-22 Container pickup charges going up in China
- 2020-10-22 ONE presents new Asia to Indian Subcontinent route
- 2020-10-22 Guatemalan exporters of agricultural products call on maritime shipping lines and airlines
- 2020-10-21 TPS Valparaíso strengthens its leadership in the service of reefer ships in Chile
- 2020-10-21 There could be a gap in fruit supply out of Chile this coming season
- 2020-10-20 How has the global pandemic affected the cold chain?
- 2020-10-20 Air cargo movement via Kochi affected by new curbs
- 2020-10-20 Ten biggest shipping companies in 2020
- 2020-10-20 Kuehne+Nagel sees higher profit in the third quarter of 2020
- 2020-10-20 CMA CGM to launch the East Med - Black Sea Express (EMBX)
- 2020-10-19 "Each of us can do it on our own, or do it together"
- 2020-10-16 New Smart Freight system only ready to be rolled out from mid-December
- 2020-10-16 Emirates SkyCargo maintains perishables supply chains
- 2020-10-16 Remote monitoring and control for the data driven cold container chain
- 2020-10-15 New world record set for the number of full containers loaded on a single vessel
- 2020-10-15 Etihad Cargo launches direct flight between Nairobi and Amsterdam
- 2020-10-15 Rethinking cold chain nodes & modes to market
- 2020-10-14 Port Manatee container trade surges 54.6 per cent in fiscal 2020
- 2020-10-14 Open sky policy might compromise Kerala fruits and veg exports to Gulf markets