- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Avocado
- Senior Technical Lead - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- General Manager - Buswa, Uganda
- Head Grower - Jordan (ON) Canada
- KAM DE/AT/IT/BE/NL - Valencia, Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fresh Del Monte Produce to buy back $300 million in outstanding shares
Fresh Del Monte Produce stock traded down $0.43 during trading on Monday, reaching $46.99. 229,680 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 243,958. Fresh Del Monte Produce has a 12-month low of $43.02 and a 12-month high of $61.98. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a current ratio of 2.59 and a quick ratio of 1.21. The firm has a market cap of $2,313.66, a P/E ratio of 19.76 and a beta of 0.43.
Fresh Del Monte Produce last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, February 20th. The company reported ($0.08) EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $953.70 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $925.00 million. Fresh Del Monte Produce had a return on equity of 6.70% and a net margin of 2.96%. The business’s revenue was down .1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned $0.26 EPS.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, March 30th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, March 7th will be paid a $0.15 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, March 6th. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.28%. Fresh Del Monte Produce’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 25.42%.
In other Fresh Del Monte Produce news, Director Madeleine L. Champion purchased 1,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, May 25th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $52.72 per share, for a total transaction of $52,720.00. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.
Also, insider Youssef Zakharia sold 619 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, February 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of $46.75, for a total transaction of $28,938.25. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 2,005 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $93,733.75. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last 90 days, insiders sold 7,530 shares of company stock valued at $353,312. Insiders own 36.90% of the company’s stock.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-21 Farmmi continues growth with latest order for export to Southwest Asia
- 2021-09-21 Focus on growth of the category of fruit and vegetables and integrated relationships with customers
- 2021-09-20 Construction work starts on new Rijk Zwaan Trial Center
- 2021-09-20 Who grows better: farmers or algorithms?
- 2021-09-20 Bayer commits to increasing global fruit and vegetable consumption
- 2021-09-20 Save Foods establishes presence in Turkey as it looks to expand in Europe
- 2021-09-20 Marks & Spencer Food to close 11 out of 20 stores in France
- 2021-09-20 PMA Australia-New Zealand welcomes new Chair
- 2021-09-20 Filiera Verde looks to the future
- 2021-09-17 Agrobridges, the European project that aims to create a direct bridge between farmers and consumers
- 2021-09-17 Bill Gates invests €600 million in online supermarket
- 2021-09-17 A.P. Møller - Mærsk sees strong results, driven by continuation of exceptional market situation
- 2021-09-17 Air France KLM Martinair Cargo welcomes Total Touch Cargo to its sustainable aviation fuel program
- 2021-09-17 Hapag-Lloyd inaugurates its own representation in Morocco
- 2021-09-17 Dutch customs brokerage firm grows to 24 employees within a year
- 2021-09-16 General Manager of United Potato Growers of Canada to retire
- 2021-09-16 "Our branding represents an evolution to a plant-based, consumer products company"
- 2021-09-16 Mucci Farms expands West and starts exclusive marketing agreement
- 2021-09-16 All facilities of SiCar Farms Mexico now use Save Foods products
- 2021-09-16 AHEIA announces new CEO