- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Company claims grapes illegally grown in Italy
At the same time, SNFL also announced that it had just settled another case with a grower from the Grottaglie area for illegal production of its variety Sheegene 2 (Timpson™). In this case the illegal vineyard was uprooted and destroyed and the grower had to pay compensation to SNFL.
SNFL states that it is committed to stop any acts of infringement of its rights in Italy to protect the interest of SNFL’s bona fide licensed growers, who are demanding actions against these illegal producers who pay no royalties and therefore compete unfairly with SNFL licensed growers.
SNFL has been actively looking for infringers in the Puglia region and will always act against any illegal growers, taking legal action including the destruction of the vines and claims for compensation/damages.
A spokesperson said it is widely known SNFL is also the owner of the rights for Italy of the varieties known as “Timco TM” (“Sheegene 13”), “Melanie TM” (“Sheegene 9”), “Ivory TM” (“Sheegene 21”), “Melody TM” (“Blagratwo”), “Magenta TM” (“Sheegene 3”), “Great Green TM” (“Sheegene 17”), “Carlita TM” (“Sheegene 25”), “Kelly TM” (“Sheegene 18”), “Black Moon TM” (“Sheegene 16”), “Krissy TM” (“Sheegene 12”) and also “Ralli Seedless”.
For more information:
Josep Jove Estiarte
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 "We are very much focused on the online trade in convenience products"
- 2018-12-12 Rwanda: NAEB starts fruit project to shore up exports
- 2018-12-12 Italy: Cocktail Plum, a very successful tomato
- 2018-12-12 Congo: Kiwi for 14 euros/kg
- 2018-12-11 Poland: Official study on changes taking place in apple growing sector
- 2018-12-11 High demand for European apples in China
- 2018-12-11 South African fruit industry expansion shows faith in the future
- 2018-12-07 Italy: Successful partnership between Apofruit Italia and Società Frutticoltori Trento
- 2018-12-06 "Limited impact of hail on Chilean berry season"
- 2018-12-04 “We invested in new varieties and IQ optical sourcing lines”
- 2018-12-03 Chile: “We expect good volumes for Chilean cherry export”
- 2018-12-03 South Africa: Electricity cuts a great irritation to fruit industry
- 2018-11-29 What kinds of fruit do Taiwanese customers like to eat?
- 2018-11-29 Argentina: Blueberry export volumes are behind compared to last year
- 2018-11-28 Mexico: “We hope to start our strawberry export to Europe this season”
- 2018-11-27 Tunisian fruit exports to Libya soaring
- 2018-11-27 Ukrainian apples shipped to five Middle Eastern markets for the first time
- 2018-11-27 Sharp drop of Moldovan apple, plum and table grape exports to Russia
- 2018-11-23 Del Monte presents on-the-go fruit snacking ranges
- 2018-11-22 “There is an increase in demand for Mexican berries”