Top 5 -yesterday
- South African government negotiates a settlement with the European Union to clear citrus blocked in EU ports
- Early end to domestic watermelon season predicted
- Smooth flow of citrus exports from Durban relieves an anxious industry
- ‘Eat an apple daily to cut your risk of death by 35%’
- Israel’s fresh pomegranate crop to arrive in Europe and US next week
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Tight banana supplies push up pricing
Peru second biggest supplier of avocados
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 Colombia is green-lighted to export Hass avocado to Chile
- 2022-08-11 The Avocado R+D+i initiative is works on developing an intelligent tool to detect optimal maturation degree of avocados
- 2022-08-11 Honduran pitahaya looks at the US market
- 2022-08-11 Vietnamese longan: Ten tons exported to Australia
- 2022-08-11 Egyptians welcome harvest season of prickly pears
- 2022-08-11 Japanese Miyazaki mangoes can go for almost $4,000 a pair
- 2022-08-11 A well loved passion fruit from Brittany!
- 2022-08-11 Filipino coconut industry has ‘massive potential’
- 2022-08-11 Israel’s fresh pomegranate crop to arrive in Europe and US next week
- 2022-08-11 Cultivation of dragon fruit on the rise in Maharashtra
- 2022-08-10 More crops added to Namibian import ban list
- 2022-08-10 Uttarakhand to export local mangoes to Dubai
- 2022-08-10 Tropical fruit brand looks to make major headway in U.S.
- 2022-08-10 Study reveals fastest growing retail channels for avocado purchases
- 2022-08-10 Spanish exports of fresh fruits up until May increased by 2.10% in value
- 2022-08-10 Peru exported more than 115,700 tons of avocado in July 2022
- 2022-08-10 "It is a matter of the heart for me to further advance Turkish pitahayas"
- 2022-08-10 "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- 2022-08-10 "Price of kiwi berries dropped by 28% because the pandemic weakened the market"
- 2022-08-10 "Shanghai lockdown is over, but sales of Philippine pineapples have not yet recovered"