- Greenhouse Lighting Specialist - Athens or Atlanta (GA), USA
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bhutan: Villages in Wangdue district prepare for kiwi plantation
Agriculture officer Sonam Zangpo said that gewog extension officers would identify and provide the seedlings to “progressive farmers” who were doing good work and could bring about a good output. Technical support will also be provided.
Sonam Zangpo said that growing the crop was feasible as it had been successful at the Agriculture Research and Development Centre in Bajo. The crop will take about three to four years to bear fruit.
According to kuenselonline.com, agriculture extension supervisor Choki Nima said that his gewog is yet to start planting the seedlings.
Sonam Zangpo said that if the crop does well, more seedlings would be supplied in the future.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-19 New Zealand: Ngāti Hine people invest in kiwifruit orchards
- 2018-12-19 Zespri sues for $70m over trademark breach in China
- 2018-12-19 Costa Rica opposes lifting restrictions on Mexican Hass avocado
- 2018-12-18 "Snake fruit and Thai mangoes are currently selling very well"
- 2018-12-18 Irish chef will stop serving avocados
- 2018-12-18 Winds cause half of the avocados in Granada's Costa Tropical to fall
- 2018-12-17 Spain: Company growing avocados in area with adverse conditions
- 2018-12-17 Italy: Specialising in pomegranates with the Lome Super Fruit brand
- 2018-12-14 US importer announces fifth year of expanded Spanish fruit imports
- 2018-12-14 Passionfruit - a challenging prospect for Florida growers
- 2018-12-14 Moving towards an all year round offer of avocados
- 2018-12-14 New role may alleviate kiwifruit labour shortage
- 2018-12-14 Investigation into ‘illegal’ garlic imports into South Africa
- 2018-12-14 "We extract our pomegranate arils manually 365 days a year"
- 2018-12-14 "Kaki prices are good, but don't reflect the 50% drop in the production"
- 2018-12-13 High demand for cut goods and exotics during the Advent season
- 2018-12-13 Bangladesh ambassador: 'We should export more products to China'
- 2018-12-13 China: Taizhou winter bamboo enters market early
- 2018-12-13 Turkey: New initiative to export avocados
- 2018-12-13 Australian ginger industry gains a fresh perspective