- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Huercasa participates in ALGAECAN project
Spain: Waste management with micro-algae cultivation
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 Tessara Berrisys: Big difference in arrival quality of blueberries
- 2021-03-04 "Desert agriculture can be the answer to food security"
- 2021-03-03 New lighting tech increases passion fruit crops in Taiwan
- 2021-03-03 UGA researchers investigate blue light to increase blueberry quality and fight disease
- 2021-03-02 An innovative contactless method for the timely harvest of soft fruits
- 2021-03-02 Tech is changing China’s grocery shopping for good
- 2021-03-01 Bhagalpur: Preservator helps farmers reduce wastage
- 2021-02-25 Produce freshness solutions company launches plant-based edible coating
- 2021-02-25 “The pandemic accelerated investments into AgTech”
- 2021-02-24 New Vitalis Organic Seeds tomato lineup: Mixologist Collection
- 2021-02-23 “WeatherAsset works for any crop, providing access to 20 year historical climatologies, daily updates"
- 2021-02-17 Overarching the challenge to crop production in space
- 2021-02-11 Mushroom bricks might replace concrete?
- 2021-02-11 Using AI and Machine Learning will increase in horti industry
- 2021-02-10 "We extend the shelf life of fresh fruit by 20 to 40%"
- 2021-02-10 Akorn awarded prestigious National Science Foundation grant
- 2021-02-04 Microcosms and hi-tech plants - a new frontier for agriculture?
- 2021-02-03 UniPAKer robotic packer at the ‘core’ of apple producer’s automation
- 2021-02-02 South Africa: Using AI to grow avocados
- 2021-02-01 Post-harvest life extending technology to be released for commercial use this summer