- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Christian Nahas becomes President of Edible Brands
Edible International announces plans to open second headquarters in Atlanta
In this newly-created position, Nahas will oversee all commercial operations of the world's largest franchiser of shops offering creatively designed fresh cut fruit arrangements and all-natural, fresh fruit snacks and treats.
Christian Nahas, President of Edible Brands
Farid said that the brand's Connecticut headquarters will continue to serve as its home base, while the Atlanta office will provide Edible with expanded franchise and retail resources. In addition, Atlanta's more central location and access to major transportation hubs makes it an attractive location to base much of the team needed to support the company's next phase of growth into new markets and product categories.
Edible is currently reviewing real estate options in Atlanta with plans to add 50 jobs in the coming year and another 150 positions over time. In addition, the selection of Nahas to oversee Edible operations brings the brand an immediate and important presence in the Atlanta franchise and business communities.
Nahas has nearly two decades of experience leading teams at several companies in the greater Atlanta area. He most recently served as Senior Vice President of Paris-based Capgemini in their Atlanta office.
"This is a historic moment for the Edible brand," said Nahas. "Having spent most of my career in Atlanta, I see it as the perfect location for Edible to expand the team needed to support its worldwide system of almost 1,300 locations."
Farid, who was recently inducted into the International Franchise Association's Hall of Fame, already has a business presence in Atlanta with his technology company Naranga, a leading provider of franchise sales and software solutions, which is based in the city. He said the expansion in Atlanta and the selection of Nahas as president is just the first step in the next phase of dramatic growth for the brand.
"Christian has been a major figure in the Atlanta business community and his experience and expertise will be critical as we ramp up our operations in the market," Farid said. "He joins Edible at a pinnacle moment for our global business as we prepare our next phase of growth and development that will include the addition of exciting new revenue streams for our brand and our franchisees."
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 "We are very much focused on the online trade in convenience products"
- 2018-12-12 Rwanda: NAEB starts fruit project to shore up exports
- 2018-12-12 Italy: Cocktail Plum, a very successful tomato
- 2018-12-12 Congo: Kiwi for 14 euros/kg
- 2018-12-11 Poland: Official study on changes taking place in apple growing sector
- 2018-12-11 High demand for European apples in China
- 2018-12-11 South African fruit industry expansion shows faith in the future
- 2018-12-07 Italy: Successful partnership between Apofruit Italia and Società Frutticoltori Trento
- 2018-12-06 "Limited impact of hail on Chilean berry season"
- 2018-12-04 “We invested in new varieties and IQ optical sourcing lines”
- 2018-12-03 Chile: “We expect good volumes for Chilean cherry export”
- 2018-12-03 South Africa: Electricity cuts a great irritation to fruit industry
- 2018-11-29 What kinds of fruit do Taiwanese customers like to eat?
- 2018-11-29 Argentina: Blueberry export volumes are behind compared to last year
- 2018-11-28 Mexico: “We hope to start our strawberry export to Europe this season”
- 2018-11-27 Tunisian fruit exports to Libya soaring
- 2018-11-27 Ukrainian apples shipped to five Middle Eastern markets for the first time
- 2018-11-27 Sharp drop of Moldovan apple, plum and table grape exports to Russia
- 2018-11-23 Del Monte presents on-the-go fruit snacking ranges
- 2018-11-22 “There is an increase in demand for Mexican berries”