- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
White and red cabbage represent 60% of vegetable harvest
North Rhine-Westphalian outdoor vegetables were grown last year to 26,850 hectares. In terms of arable land, the asparagus with 3,723 hectares was still the preeminent vegetable type in North Rhine-Westphalia. The proportion of this noble vegetable within the total acreage for outdoor vegetables last year was 13.9 percent. In 2017, a total of 19,522 tonnes of asparagus were harvested. Last year, the largest acreages were found in the administrative districts of Münster (1,297 hectares), Düsseldorf (953 hectares) and Detmold (912 hectares).
A decisive factor in the large harvest volumes was an adjustment of the reporting group, which resulted in 103 reporting agents more being included in the survey than in 2016. The total number of companies surveyed in 2017 was 1,229.
Source: Statistik NRW
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Delicata market developing in North America
- 2018-12-13 Philippines: Iloilo City wants to replicate Chinese mushroom technology
- 2018-12-13 China: "Yunnan Vegetables" sell in more than 40 countries
- 2018-12-13 China: Bok choy price recovers as weather turns colder
- 2018-12-13 New US mushroom meat alternative: 'Pulled port'
- 2018-12-13 "Stable export of freshly frozen peppers to Korea"
- 2018-12-13 China garlic market analysis: Reduced surface area gives hope for price rise in 2019
- 2018-12-13 Spain: Vega Baja artichoke campaign starts with some delay
- 2018-12-13 US Retail managers: Lettuce is back, but at higher prices
- 2018-12-13 Comparison between open field and greenhouse tomatoes
- 2018-12-13 UK carrot trade better than expected
- 2018-12-12 "Shimeji has great potential, but substrate production is very sensitive"
- 2018-12-12 Biostimulants improve the nutritional value of iceberg lettuce
- 2018-12-12 JD.com starts producing vegetables
- 2018-12-12 Spanish garlic sales are stagnating
- 2018-12-12 Zings Finger Limes launch in Australia
- 2018-12-12 Cauliflower mix and Tapas tomato mix anticipate new food trends
- 2018-12-12 Suspected illegal garlic imports under investigation in South Africa
- 2018-12-12 China: Vegetable supply conditions this winter better than last year
- 2018-12-11 Winter vegetable prices soar in Ukraine