- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Red Sun Farms adds avocados to product range
According to Red Sun Farms Chief Operations Officer, Carlos Visconti, “Consumers and retailers alike already associate Red Sun Farms with the very best in tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. Now we have the opportunity to provide them with the highest quality Mexican avocados, produced using the best practices as perfected from years of experience.”
The avocados will be produced in Mexico, and distributed through the Red Sun Farms supply chain to service customers throughout North America.
“The avocado market is absolutely booming, and it only makes sense that we would become a part of that,” says Visconti, “We are confident that this new commodity will be a complementary addition to our existing product catalogue.”
Production of the avocados is scheduled to begin second quarter of 2018.
For more information:
Red Sun Farms
2400 Graham Side Road
Kingsville, ON N9Y2E5
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Peeling a mango in seconds
- 2018-12-14 "Imported mangoes from Vietnam and Cambodia sell well in China"
- 2018-12-12 Ecuador: “We expect that the market will improve toward the end of our mango season”
- 2018-12-12 "Fresh pineapple prices some 6 percent higher than two months ago"
- 2018-12-12 India: Lack of export market thwarts kiwi growers in Arunachal Pradesh
- 2018-12-12 "Obvious market superiority of Hainan pineapples"
- 2018-12-12 Chinese consumers love Keitt mangoes
- 2018-12-11 Avocados: Hyped-up superfood funds Mexican drug lords
- 2018-12-11 Australia: Perth business to sell new avocado ice-cream
- 2018-12-11 Avocado producer has 'game plan' for second tier avocados
- 2018-12-11 Kipepeo welcomes first tropical fruits from new bio & fair project in Indonesia
- 2018-12-11 Chinese demand for avocados linked to drought in Latin America
- 2018-12-11 South Korean firm confident in Samoan nonu
- 2018-12-11 Delayed winter takes a bite off red guava production in Allahabad
- 2018-12-11 Rwanda: From humble beginnings to successful avocado oil firm
- 2018-12-10 New Zealand avocado growers in Environment Court
- 2018-12-10 Spain: A digestif made from mango
- 2018-12-07 Customers squeezing the life out of avocados
- 2018-12-07 Spain: "Subtropical fruit exports to the EU down by more than 30% due to protests"
- 2018-12-07 Peru to strengthen the mango competitiveness chain