- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Avocado
- Senior Technical Lead - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- General Manager - Buswa, Uganda
- Head Grower - Jordan (ON) Canada
- KAM DE/AT/IT/BE/NL - Valencia, Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam projects $21bn export revenue from cultivated products
Vietnam aims to increase its fruit growing area to about 930,000 ha and create high added-value products. Each locality will develop large-scale fruit growing areas under good agricultural practices (GAP) and food safety standards in addition to high-technology vegetable and flower production, focusing on major cities.
Vietnam earned a record $3.45 billion from fruit and vegetable exports in 2017, a year-on-year increase of 40.5 per cent.
China, Japan, the US, and South Korea were among the largest importers.
Read more at VietNamNet
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-21 South African Agri-FinTech start-up secures major Standard Bank investment
- 2021-09-21 The challenge to change: the future of Asia’s fresh produce business
- 2021-09-21 Apple prices down slightly, bigger drop for strawberries
- 2021-09-21 The impacts of drought are already here
- 2021-09-21 Russia extends embargo on fruit and vegetables from the EU, US, Australia, Canada and Ukraine
- 2021-09-21 New horticultural businesses to enter Gascoyne Food Bowl
- 2021-09-21 Has COVID-19 changed our shopping habits forever?
- 2021-09-20 Photo report Organic Produce Summit
- 2021-09-20 Britain’s fruit and veg farmers cut 2022 planting after widespread waste
- 2021-09-20 EU maintains its leading position in global agri-food trade
- 2021-09-20 Transportation delays impacting national and global supply
- 2021-09-20 Pakistan: Increasing trend continues in prices of fruits, vegetables
- 2021-09-20 Vietnam: Produce prices plunge by almost 80 percent
- 2021-09-20 Fruit, vegetables and exercise can make you happier
- 2021-09-17 Organic Produce Summit exceeds expectations
- 2021-09-17 Hundreds of farmers protest in Madrid in defense of a professional CAP and fair prices for their products
- 2021-09-17 Agriculture could be an economic bright spot for Mexico
- 2021-09-17 Market access and infrastructure troubles impede agri growth South Africa
- 2021-09-17 'Continuously decreasing deliveries of peaches and nectarines'
- 2021-09-17 Jammu & Kashmir seeks ₹80 mln support to boost horticulture produce