- Orchard Programmes Regional Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Packaging Supervisor - Mumbai, India
- Farm Manager - Czech Republic
- Citrus Agronomist - Can Tho, Vietnam
- Fresh Produce Trader - Den Haag, Netherlands
- Sales manager Europe
- Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
- Sales Representative - Florida, USA
- Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Retail partners Colruyt Group to pilot with FutureProof retail's Self-scanning Mobile Checkout
FPR’s solution enables shoppers to use their smartphones to scan items while they are shopping. Shoppers are able to see the current total of their shopping basket at any time and can simply pay on their phone, skip the lines at checkout and leave the store.
RPCG expects to delight existing customers, gain new shoppers and increase basket sizes and shopping frequency. FPR’s solution integrates seamlessly with Spar’s existing POS and Xtra loyalty solutions. It also utilizes Scandit’s Barcode Scanner SDK to enable faster scanning even in cases of damaged or hard-to-read barcodes.
“We are thrilled to be part of RPCG’s innovation strategy enabling shoppers at Spar Colruyt Group stores to skip the checkout line,” says Di Di Chan, president of FutureProof Retail.
“FutureProof Retail’s self-scanning mobile checkout solution will offer our customers a new way of shopping that allows them to quickly get in and out of the store without having to wait in line at checkout,” says Dirk Depoorter, CEO of RPCG. “Especially for shoppers who just need a few items, this will be a big time saver.”
FPR's Mobile Checkout and Order Ahead solutions will be featured in the EuroCIS Trade Show in Dusseldorf, Germany, on Feb. 27–March 1 at the Bizerba booth Hall 9 #F22 and the Scandit booth Hall 10 #F05.
Email email@example.com to meet us at EuroCIS.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-14 US farmers using drones to check crop health and increase profits
- 2019-02-14 Malaysian company uses stickers to keep fruits fresh
- 2019-02-12 Italy wins in Germany thanks to the red kiwi by Jingold
- 2019-02-12 Colruyt develops an audio shopping list
- 2019-02-08 Edible biomaterial coating for fresh produce to reduce food waste
- 2019-02-07 Maersk to introduce a virtual assistant
- 2019-02-06 New fresh produce wash water purification eliminates nearly 100% of bacteria, pesticides, spores and moulds
- 2019-02-04 "Making plastic from sewerage sludge"
- 2019-02-01 Researchers identify the genes that make plants resistant to Albugo candida
- 2019-01-31 AgroFresh will showcase Tecnidex portfolioand postharvest freshness solutions
- 2019-01-31 Innovative tool hits international stage
- 2019-01-29 Answering questions never answered before
- 2019-01-29 Fruit Logistica a seedbed for innovation and partnerships
- 2019-01-29 "Supermarkets will become 'touchpoints'"
- 2019-01-25 Interspar and ÖBB start cooperation
- 2019-01-25 The importance of light for quality fruit farming
- 2019-01-24 Carrefour Italia is using blockchain technology for citrus fruits
- 2019-01-24 The anticholinergic effect of Actinidia arguta fruits
- 2019-01-24 Israeli app picks out bad apples
- 2019-01-24 Conference brings international robotics experts to UK horticulture