- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
- International Editor – Netherlands
- Farming Manager – Atherton Tablelands, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- More sustainable packaging for Rockit mini-apple
- Chile: US retail begins to demand blockchain technology
- UK: Short supply creates "incredible" demand for sweet potatoes
- "The Paris basin is experiencing significant problems in terms of supply and quality"
- Improved weather conditions for Mexico blackberry season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
German restaurateurs discover the versatility of the Aronia berry
Originally from Canada, Aronia berries had a guest appearance in the German television production, "Our Dream of Canada, the Beginning," as a fruity component of a hearty beef dish. But it isn't just Canadian top chefs who like to fall back on the berry for a variety of dishes; even German restaurateurs are increasingly likely to try out the variety of applications of the Aronia berry.
The reasons for this are obvious to Jörg Holzmüller, owner and CEO of Aronia ORIGINAL Naturprodukte GmbH: "More and more consumers want to know exactly where the products on the menu are from and how they are produced. Consumers in restaurants attach a particular importance to regionality and freshness as well." Due to their high level of popularity, it is not surprising that the Aronia berry is now grown more and more frequently on organic farms and thus is finding its way onto a wide variety of menus.
Delicious taste and healthy components
The fruity aroma of the Aronia berry and the variety of Aronia ORIGINAL products are ideal for the most diverse ways of cooking: dried or fresh berries, organic juice or jam, the Aronia berry can easily give any dish a special touch. But, the Aronia berry is not only going strong because of its variety. It is also highly valued because of its healthy components.
Aronia juices or even fresh berries are a delicious companion for smoothies, but are also suitable for a hearty game dish gravy or for colorful salad dressings. With the purple Aronia powder, both savory and sweet pastries can be refined and the dried berries are valued by many more people than just muesli fans.
For more information:
Aronia ORIGINAL Naturprodukte GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)351 8966509
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-07 Italy: Successful partnership between Apofruit Italia and Società Frutticoltori Trento
- 2018-12-06 "Limited impact of hail on Chilean berry season"
- 2018-12-04 “We invested in new varieties and IQ optical sourcing lines”
- 2018-12-03 Chile: “We expect good volumes for Chilean cherry export”
- 2018-12-03 South Africa: Electricity cuts a great irritation to fruit industry
- 2018-11-29 What kinds of fruit do Taiwanese customers like to eat?
- 2018-11-29 Argentina: Blueberry export volumes are behind compared to last year
- 2018-11-28 Mexico: “We hope to start our strawberry export to Europe this season”
- 2018-11-27 Tunisian fruit exports to Libya soaring
- 2018-11-27 Ukrainian apples shipped to five Middle Eastern markets for the first time
- 2018-11-27 Sharp drop of Moldovan apple, plum and table grape exports to Russia
- 2018-11-23 Del Monte presents on-the-go fruit snacking ranges
- 2018-11-22 “There is an increase in demand for Mexican berries”
- 2018-11-21 “The West consumes fruit, in the East fruit can also be a gift or an offering”
- 2018-11-20 “Belgian growers in dire straits, but entire European fruit sector is suffering”
- 2018-11-20 Italy: Agreement for marketing of the Tessa apple
- 2018-11-19 Didn't visit Interpoma 2018? Check the FreshPlaza photo gallery!
- 2018-11-19 Vietnam: fruits coming from every country but Italy
- 2018-11-14 Greeks extend European grape season
- 2018-11-13 Poland: Free apples handed out in Warsaw and Lublin