- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Dedere Germany GmbH:
Blockchain is revolutionizing global agricultural trade
And the ways to achieve this are a combination of market-relevant news, analysis and forecasts of agricultural commodities, an email marketing tool and a trading platform.
CTO and founder Michael Gütlich knows the market like no other. He has decades of experience as an agricultural trader. After news, commerce and e-mail marketing, the next step is perfectly clear to him: "Smart contracts and the blockchain will play a crucial role in agricultural commodity trading, both in shipping and in quality certification. That's why both are at the top of our Tech Road Map." Trying to perfect the value chain is is almost written in Dedere’s DNA. In Latin, the name mean as much as ‘delivering’. "Many terms in the world of agriculture are borrowed from Latin. With our name, we show that Dedere is not aimed solely at the English-speaking world," says Michael Gütlich about the choice of the name.
More than 30,000 companies have already registered on dedere.eu, with a large number actively using the Novella Agri, Dedere Emporium or Forum Dedere modules. Next, the startup from Seeheim-Jugenheim near Darmstadt, Germany, will start things on a global scale. Apart from English there will now be platform languages such as Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
At the beginning of this phase, Martin Brückner, owner of a specialist media group based in Frankfurt am Main became an investor. He will mainly be responsible for the information products sector. "Whether in Africa, Latin America or Asia, even small farmers, traders and agricultural producers can use Dedere. Then they will no longer be dependent on the global agricultural trade. That is a satisfying task if there is any," says the media professional.
The co-founder of Dedere is a wealthy Swiss private investor. He remains associated with the company as a shareholder. Strengthened by this support, the Dedere management will now embark on the search for a strategic partner or investor that is operating globally.
For more information:
Dedere Deutschland GmbH
Breslauer Str. 10
Tel. +49 6257 94295-31
Fax. +49 6257 94295-49
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 FreshBot; a phone application that affects market prices?
- 2018-12-10 Alibaba's world electronic trading platform in Europe for the first time
- 2018-12-05 Most ERP projects do not succeed in one go
- 2018-12-04 “We can do nothing without data”
- 2018-11-28 Specialty produce supplier joins e-commerce platform
- 2018-11-28 "The digital revolution is advancing too slowly in the agricultural sector"
- 2018-11-23 Massive improvement made on crop loss simulations
- 2018-11-20 Netherlands: Pommeron platform to connect farmer and customer
- 2018-11-16 Frigga promotes real-time temperature monitor with better quality-price ratio
- 2018-11-06 Software to make supply chains more efficient
- 2018-11-05 Fuji apples digitalised using blockchain for global trade transparency
- 2018-11-01 Newmafruit and LinkFresh partner up
- 2018-10-30 IBM and Maersk struggling to find blockchain shipping partners
- 2018-10-26 CBSA to Test IBM and Maersk Blockchain Platform
- 2018-10-23 Crop Tracker partners with Cucumber Ltd.
- 2018-10-18 Afresh Technologies uses AI to optimize fresh food stocking
- 2018-10-18 AgroFresh showcases IoT platform for produce freshness
- 2018-10-17 New data loggers introduced at PMA
- 2018-10-16 Dutch fresh produce company hot on Instagram
- 2018-10-09 Port of Dover: Sanderson Group IT solutions chosen for new Refrigerated Cargo Terminal