- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Brazilian avocado offer will start in March
Brazilian avocado production to increase in 2018
Jaguacy Brasil, located in the main Brazilian region of avocado production, is the main producer and exporter of Hass Avocados in Brazil, and starts its 2018 crop by offering the fruits to the foreign market starting in March/2018.
The Brazilian avocado is known for its unique flavor and color, being distinguished by its quality and also by the social responsibility that Jaguacy invests and shows in its actions. "Social responsibility is part of our values. Respect, value and guarantee the sustainability of production, must be guaranteed by the producers, and Jaguacy Brazil uses this practice in a continuous way to improve its processes, "says Lígia Falanghe Carvalho, Director of Marketing and Human Resources.
Recently, Jaguacy's participation in Fruit Logistica 2018 as the largest producer of Avocado in Brazil reinforces the strategy of presenting to the world the diversity of production that Brazil possesses, and the quality of the Brazilian Avocado. At the fair, Jaguacy concluded its strategy of consolidating alliances with European importers and supermarkets, a work that has been doing successfully successes year after year.
Located in the largest producing region of Avocado, Jaguacy Brazil has for more than 40 years naturally developed its specialty in the production and commercialization of Avocado, being the pioneer of cultivation in Brazil. Its production reaches the Brazilian states and is also marketed in the foreign market in more than 30 countries. In 2017, it was certified by IBD as the 1st producer of organic avocados in Brazil.
Lígia Falanghe Carvalho
+55 14 9 9741 9458
+55 14 9 9618 9128
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Ecuador: “We expect that the market will improve toward the end of our mango season”
- 2018-12-12 "Fresh pineapple prices some 6 percent higher than two months ago"
- 2018-12-12 India: Lack of export market thwarts kiwi growers in Arunachal Pradesh
- 2018-12-12 "Obvious market superiority of Hainan pineapples"
- 2018-12-12 Chinese consumers love Kate mangoes
- 2018-12-11 Avocados: Hyped-up superfood funds Mexican drug lords
- 2018-12-11 Australia: Perth business to sell new avocado ice-cream
- 2018-12-11 Avocado producer has 'game plan' for second tier avocados
- 2018-12-11 Kipepeo welcomes first tropical fruits from new bio & fair project in Indonesia
- 2018-12-11 Chinese demand for avocados linked to drought in Latin America
- 2018-12-11 South Korean firm confident in Samoan nonu
- 2018-12-11 Delayed winter takes a bite off red guava production in Allahabad
- 2018-12-11 Rwanda: From humble beginnings to successful avocado oil firm
- 2018-12-10 New Zealand avocado growers in Environment Court
- 2018-12-10 Spain: A digestif made from mango
- 2018-12-07 Customers squeezing the life out of avocados
- 2018-12-07 Spain: "Subtropical fruit exports to the EU down by more than 30% due to protests"
- 2018-12-07 Peru to strengthen the mango competitiveness chain
- 2018-12-07 Paraguay: Pineapple and banana producers from Guayaibi achieve their purpose
- 2018-12-07 Peru: Mango shipments are expected to resume next week