- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Avocados from plant to plate
Where do the avocados from Nature's Pride come from and what journey will the fruit make before it ends up on the consumer's plate? This documentary takes the viewer on a journey to the main supply countries and growers in Mexico, Chile, Peru and South Africa. From plant to plate, Nature's Pride explains how the company works with its growers to deliver the tastiest avocados in a sustainable way.
For more information:
Tel: +31 174 52 59 00
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Peeling a mango in seconds
- 2018-12-14 "Imported mangoes from Vietnam and Cambodia sell well in China"
- 2018-12-12 Ecuador: “We expect that the market will improve toward the end of our mango season”
- 2018-12-12 "Fresh pineapple prices some 6 percent higher than two months ago"
- 2018-12-12 India: Lack of export market thwarts kiwi growers in Arunachal Pradesh
- 2018-12-12 "Obvious market superiority of Hainan pineapples"
- 2018-12-12 Chinese consumers love Keitt mangoes
- 2018-12-11 Avocados: Hyped-up superfood funds Mexican drug lords
- 2018-12-11 Australia: Perth business to sell new avocado ice-cream
- 2018-12-11 Avocado producer has 'game plan' for second tier avocados
- 2018-12-11 Kipepeo welcomes first tropical fruits from new bio & fair project in Indonesia
- 2018-12-11 Chinese demand for avocados linked to drought in Latin America
- 2018-12-11 South Korean firm confident in Samoan nonu
- 2018-12-11 Delayed winter takes a bite off red guava production in Allahabad
- 2018-12-11 Rwanda: From humble beginnings to successful avocado oil firm
- 2018-12-10 New Zealand avocado growers in Environment Court
- 2018-12-10 Spain: A digestif made from mango
- 2018-12-07 Customers squeezing the life out of avocados
- 2018-12-07 Spain: "Subtropical fruit exports to the EU down by more than 30% due to protests"
- 2018-12-07 Peru to strengthen the mango competitiveness chain