- Managing Director - Holland
- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Silver medal for ADORA tomato
This honour comes less than six months after the official introduction of ADORA to the fruits and vegetables produce sector at the Fruit Attraction trade show in Madrid. "What an astounding entrance for this unique tomato that combines the authenticity of a Marmande shape with an unusual brown-red colour. Those who try the sweet and flavourful ADORA will be met with a new, unparalleled sensory experience."
"Plenty of attendees and press organisations from all around the world had the chance to discover, taste, and vote for ADORA, and many said ADORA was the best tomato they had ever tasted."
The ADORA tomato is already available at several European points of sale (Switzerland, Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, etc.). For now, it is supplied exclusively by a network of passionate growers located in a production area of traditional tomatoes (Cabo de Gata Natural Park, Andalusia in Spain). Every grower respects a very strict set of specifications that serves as a guarantee of consistent quality.
For more information: www.tomato-adora.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-28 Photo Report: Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability and Brexit
- 2019-02-25 New spin dryer celebrates 150th anniversary of Turatti Group
- 2019-02-22 Wageningen University out in full force at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-21 Spanish ports represented at Fruit Logistica Berlin
- 2019-02-20 "We are highly committed to reducing packaging's environmental impact"
- 2019-02-19 Les Rubis de Lansac: a young dynamic company at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-18 Colombia, a reliable provider of tropical and exotic fruit at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-18 France: zero-pesticide residue asparagus and corn salad for the spring of 2019
- 2019-02-15 Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability & Brexit
- 2019-02-15 Masseria Fruttirossi: We produce 100% pomegranate juice
- 2019-02-14 Cuts in labor costs, and fewer damaged strawberries on the shelves
- 2019-02-14 Argentina's lemon exporters connect with global buyers in Berlin
- 2019-02-13 Start-ups in limelight at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-11 Top Seeds International at Fruit Logistica with two new brands
- 2019-02-11 Red kiwi fruit wins the Fruit Logistica Innovation Award.
- 2019-02-08 CIRAD prepares for the Fruit Logistica fair
- 2019-02-07 South European port authorities attend Berlin Fruit Logistica fair
- 2019-02-06 Hugo Beck and Mopack exhibit in Berlin for the first time
- 2019-02-05 Kultive presents big developments for its greenhouse products
- 2019-02-05 Op Orizzonte works with kiwis and citrus fruit