- Greenhouse Lighting Specialist - Athens or Atlanta (GA), USA
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
2017 Peruvian food exports to Arab League: up 25%
Andina.com.pe reported that according to Foreign Trade Center Manager Carlos Garcia, fresh Peruvian pomegranates were certainly in high demand in Arab markets. Exports of fresh pomegranates stood at $ 5.1 million.
Of this group, the main export destination was the United Arab Emirates (21%), followed by Saudi Arabia (20%), Morocco (15%), and Algeria (11%).
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-19 New Zealand: Ngāti Hine people invest in kiwifruit orchards
- 2018-12-19 Zespri sues for $70m over trademark breach in China
- 2018-12-19 Costa Rica opposes lifting restrictions on Mexican Hass avocado
- 2018-12-18 "Snake fruit and Thai mangoes are currently selling very well"
- 2018-12-18 Irish chef will stop serving avocados
- 2018-12-18 Winds cause half of the avocados in Granada's Costa Tropical to fall
- 2018-12-17 Spain: Company growing avocados in area with adverse conditions
- 2018-12-17 Italy: Specialising in pomegranates with the Lome Super Fruit brand
- 2018-12-14 US importer announces fifth year of expanded Spanish fruit imports
- 2018-12-14 Passionfruit - a challenging prospect for Florida growers
- 2018-12-14 Moving towards an all year round offer of avocados
- 2018-12-14 New role may alleviate kiwifruit labour shortage
- 2018-12-14 Investigation into ‘illegal’ garlic imports into South Africa
- 2018-12-14 "We extract our pomegranate arils manually 365 days a year"
- 2018-12-14 "Kaki prices are good, but don't reflect the 50% drop in the production"
- 2018-12-13 High demand for cut goods and exotics during the Advent season
- 2018-12-13 Bangladesh ambassador: 'We should export more products to China'
- 2018-12-13 China: Taizhou winter bamboo enters market early
- 2018-12-13 Turkey: New initiative to export avocados
- 2018-12-13 Australian ginger industry gains a fresh perspective