- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
LC Packaging’s Bengali production location gets good working practice certificate
Great working conditions
LC Packaging’s production location in Bangladesh differs from many other factories due to its good working conditions. The wages are higher than the living wages set by the government. Moreover, regular training programs are unceasingly organised for continuous development of the employees. Moreover, all employees have full-time access to (emergency) medical care. Health care trainings are organised by the medical support provider to make employees more conscious about their health.
Construction of second production location
Recently, LC Packaging started the construction of a second FIBC production location in Bangladesh. The production location will be approximately 10.000 m2. Consequently, the current capacity of LC Packaging’s FIBC will double. The new production facility will produce food-safe as well as pharma-clean packaging for the pharma, food and chemical industry.
Aligned with production partners
All FIBC production partners of LC Packaging are SA8000 certified or have a similar certification and share the same values and commitment when it comes to human rights and environmental issues. In 2016, LC Packaging launched its Global Supplier Code of Conduct. The document is based on the SA8000 standards and the UN principles on business and human rights. LC Packaging expects its production partners to comply to all standards described in the Global Supplier Code of Conduct.
Due to its efforts in the areas of Quality and Process Improvement, Health & Safety, Food Safety and the Environment, LC Packaging’s production location has received other certificates, such as the FSSC 22000, the ISO 14001, the ISO 9001 and the OHSAS 18001. Not forgetting that the production facility is also an advanced member of the UN Global Compact.
The SA8000 is an international auditable certification standard, which encourages companies to develop, maintain and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace. It contains provisions relating to, among other things, child labour, forced labour, health and safety, discrimination, working hours and remuneration.
For more information:
LC Packaging International
+31 (0) 6 29 49 62 43
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Spain: Coopcisa, Coopego and Novacitrus join forces to form Green Fruits Coop. V.
- 2018-12-14 California grower adds Sandra Sanchez to Team
- 2018-12-14 Dole Food Company sells Fresh Cut businesses in Sweden and Finland
- 2018-12-14 Shoprite opens first of its own distribution centres in Nigeria
- 2018-12-14 Olivier van Assche returns to fresh fruit and vegetable sector via software
- 2018-12-13 Greater planting distance leads to early cucumbers
- 2018-12-13 Carrefour opens its first laboratory store in Paris
- 2018-12-13 Camposol wins three acknowledgements granted by the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion
- 2018-12-13 Capespan strengthens food safety promise
- 2018-12-13 SanLucar celebrates its debute in the luxury department store KaDeWe
- 2018-12-12 SumoSalad merges with THR1VE
- 2018-12-12 New building complex in Enger for labelling and inspection systems
- 2018-12-12 Spain: Jordi Cruz named ambassador of Jimbee brand
- 2018-12-12 Vitacress announces new senior appointments
- 2018-12-12 What are the biggest pitfalls on the Chinese import market?
- 2018-12-11 Losses from hurricane Irma affect Alico’s annual figures
- 2018-12-11 HKW buys fruit and vegetable distributor Fresh Direct Produce
- 2018-12-11 Leadership change for Fresca Group
- 2018-12-11 REO Veiling meets and informs its future generation of producers
- 2018-12-11 Van Ossenbruggen invests in new packing station and access road to N320