- Orchard Programmes Regional Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Packaging Supervisor - Mumbai, India
- Farm Manager - Czech Republic
- Citrus Agronomist - Can Tho, Vietnam
- Fresh Produce Trader - Den Haag, Netherlands
- Sales manager Europe
- Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
- Sales Representative - Florida, USA
- Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
India asks Chile for trial shipment of blueberries & avocados
The matter was discussed by Minister of State for Agriculture Gajendra Singh Shekhawat while talking to the visiting Chilean delegation led by Fidel Espinoza, President of the Chamber of Deputies of National Congress of Chile.
The two countries are bound by a Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in the field of phytosanitary measures, and the two officials discussed the progress in this area.
Shekhawat requested Chile to complete the pest risk analyses for pomegranate, basmati rice, pineapple, gherkins and groundnut. According to the Business Standard, he also suggested Chile to consider import of processed items such as canned fruits, fruit pulp and juices, Indian sweets, packaged snack foods, and ready-meals from India.
The two leaders concluded that there was a "huge unrealised potential" given the complementary natures of the two economies, and resolved to make the best use of the Expanded India-Chile Preferential Trade Agreement -which began in May 2017- to facilitate increased bilateral trade.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-22 80% of the kiwi fruit Argentina consumes is produced in Mar del Plata
- 2019-02-22 Mexico: Avocado export value decreased in 2018
- 2019-02-22 Peru's avocados will reach four Asian markets this year
- 2019-02-22 China: Mangosteen enters market in bulk
- 2019-02-21 Complications for Peruvian avocados due to heavy rainfall
- 2019-02-21 Honduras: Avocado imports down by 2 million dollars
- 2019-02-21 Exotic Colombian fruits with a strong export potential
- 2019-02-21 Spain: "Kiwifruit is a very interesting product with many advantages"
- 2019-02-21 Australia’s newest red papaya brand
- 2019-02-21 “Sea kale - a fast-growing niche"
- 2019-02-20 Kiwifruit sector front-foots campaign to find pickers
- 2019-02-20 Vietnam will be able to export mangoes to the United States
- 2019-02-20 Peru: Cultivation of fruits aimed at Asian communities settled in America
- 2019-02-20 Philippines: Ilocos growers go for 200-hectare garlic expansion
- 2019-02-20 Imported pepino melons from Ecuador enjoy a consistent life
- 2019-02-19 Albert Heijn mocks itself in reaction to De Speld's avo article
- 2019-02-19 APEAM presents a new commercial in Japan
- 2019-02-19 "Mediocre sales for out-of-season figs during Chinese Spring Festival"
- 2019-02-19 "7bugo kiwifruit wins market with product and brand"
- 2019-02-19 Avocado cultivation continues to expand in the Region of Valencia