- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- Senior Product Manager Young Plants
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
NZ Munch'n™ Kiwiberry harvest under way!
The New Zealand summer has been kind to growers and they are delighted to welcome an early harvest with confidence around taste and appearance of the Hortgem Tahi variety.
The first fruit is expected to be with export customers this weekend. They are thrilled to be receiving the Munch’n kiwiberries before the Chinese New Year holiday and excitement is mounting for the upcoming season” says Tracey Burns, Export Division Manager at Freshmax NZ.
Next week sees the start of the global Munch’n™ marketing campaign, stay up to date via www.munchn.co.nz and @munchnkiwiberries on Facebook and Instagram. Munch’n kiwiberries will be available in New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
For all Munch’n™ enquiries please contact:
Tracey Burns - Export Manager
Freshmax New Zealand
Tel.: +64 21 936428
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-19 Mexico sends 78,000 tons of avocado to the US for Cinco de Mayo
- 2019-04-19 “We are close to registering two new kiwi varieties”
- 2019-04-19 Taiwanese guava promises good profits for the Dominican Republic
- 2019-04-19 “This year we can sell 15-20% more SunGold kiwis”
- 2019-04-19 "Demand for exotics will drop off after Easter in favor of stone fruit"
- 2019-04-18 Zhengzhou Exchange opens trade in Chinese red jujube contracts
- 2019-04-17 Belgium: “Firm avocado market waiting for larger volumes”
- 2019-04-17 China's volcanic lychee price sets new record
- 2019-04-17 Mitrosilis completes second training of its kiwi producers
- 2019-04-16 Rising garlic prices in India will inhibit exports
- 2019-04-16 Spain: "Avocados cannot be grown in all parts of the Region of Valencia"
- 2019-04-16 New marketing campaign and packaging for kiwifruit producer
- 2019-04-15 Thai Ministry encourages promotion of Thai fruit abroad to lower price pressure
- 2019-04-15 “We could fill the gap and demand during the off season for the Hass avocados”
- 2019-04-12 Chile: More than 5,000 tons of kiwi exported up until week 13
- 2019-04-11 China: Zengcheng red lychee production volume declines, price soars
- 2019-04-10 Italian kiwi prices not as good as expected
- 2019-04-10 Mexico produces 28,000 tons of litchis a year
- 2019-04-10 Mexican avocado producers demand more security
- 2019-04-10 Association of Avocado Producers founded in the Spanish city of Valencia