- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- San Bernardino County, California, quarantined due to HLB detection in single citrus tree
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Largest single-build greenhouse in North America nears completion
- “The violence is inherent to the regions, not to the avocados”
- Uganda: Avocados shipped directly to Russia
Bangladesh exports vegetables to 41 countries
Tofail mentioned as some of the prominent export products: tomato, carrot, bean, brinjal, potato, lady’s finger, cowpea and mushroom.
Uniindia.com gives this complete list of the 41 countries Bangladesh is shipping to are Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the UAE, the UK, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Italy, Bahrain, Nepal, Oman, Canada, France, Japan, the USA, Germany, Brunei, Greece, Kiribati, Australia, Finland, Lebanon, the Maldives, Ireland, Sweden, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Portugal, Taiwan, Russia, Vietnam, Belgium, Jordan, Switzerland, India, Solomon Islands, New Zealand, Pakistan and Hong Kong.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-10 "These aren’t your grandma’s heirloom tomatoes"
- 2019-12-10 Too many mushrooms, but demand likely to pick up
- 2019-12-10 Peru wants its ginger to stand out in the European market
- 2019-12-10 Spanish cucumber imports have quadrupled in ten years
- 2019-12-10 "Start of new season for ginger export from China to Europe"
- 2019-12-10 “Make sure you sell emotion; that's how you build a good brand”
- 2019-12-10 Romaine demand climbs back post-recall
- 2019-12-10 Indoor growing facility ‘tames the wild mushroom’
- 2019-12-10 Growing time shiitake mushrooms halved with new techniques
- 2019-12-09 "Moroccan tomato prices reaching a healthier level"
- 2019-12-09 Slow market for organic cress, Christmas business only to start in week 51
- 2019-12-09 High sugar snap prices expected to go down as Guatemalan volumes increase
- 2019-12-09 Chinese cucumber price doubles, breaks the record of 3 yuan [0.43 USD]
- 2019-12-09 "The consumption of fresh cultivated mushrooms is growing quickly in Spain"
- 2019-12-09 Spanish artichokes from Benicarlo attract customers in Europe
- 2019-12-09 Better and more California bok choy this season
- 2019-12-09 Export volume of Chinese onions from Gansu increased thirteen-fold
- 2019-12-09 "The holiday period started a peak export period for Chinese garlic"
- 2019-12-09 New breeds of pumpkins, Calabazas making headway
- 2019-12-06 Exports of Chinese garlic to Africa rising each year