- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bangladesh exports vegetables to 41 countries
Tofail mentioned as some of the prominent export products: tomato, carrot, bean, brinjal, potato, lady’s finger, cowpea and mushroom.
Uniindia.com gives this complete list of the 41 countries Bangladesh is shipping to are Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the UAE, the UK, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Italy, Bahrain, Nepal, Oman, Canada, France, Japan, the USA, Germany, Brunei, Greece, Kiribati, Australia, Finland, Lebanon, the Maldives, Ireland, Sweden, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Portugal, Taiwan, Russia, Vietnam, Belgium, Jordan, Switzerland, India, Solomon Islands, New Zealand, Pakistan and Hong Kong.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-17 Cultivated area for broad beans slightly increased
- 2019-05-17 "Well balanced asparagus market"
- 2019-05-17 Mexico prepares new taxes for US products
- 2019-05-17 India: Japanese shiitake mushroom available in Manipur markets soon
- 2019-05-17 The tomato market is particularly challenging
- 2019-05-17 France: We could soon have Breton ginger
- 2019-05-16 UK: National Vegetarian Week
- 2019-05-16 New Zealand: LeaderBrand Produce salads are a hit
- 2019-05-16 Tuta absoluta pest detected in the Canary Islands
- 2019-05-16 Granada-based cooperatives want Spanish green asparagus to become a hit in Europe
- 2019-05-16 “Belgian leek prices above 1 euro because no good leeks can be found in Western Europe”
- 2019-05-16 “Good start to Dutch iceberg lettuce season”
- 2019-05-15 “Trading on a fractured market is a very intense game”
- 2019-05-15 "We started one week earlier than in 2018"
- 2019-05-15 Hottest commercially grown pepper begins imports into US
- 2019-05-15 Leaf to Root: All the vegetables on the plate
- 2019-05-15 “New carrot prices on the same level as the old crop”
- 2019-05-15 "The trade sector has to get used to good leek prices"
- 2019-05-15 Kenyan French bean farmers angry over €62,000 arrears
- 2019-05-15 Turkey takes protective measures for tomatoes