- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Myanmar avocados trial in the UK
- Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL KAKI MARKET
- Destruction of vegetables in Almería due to the fall in prices this past week
- “The full weight of the ‘shared responsibility’ falls on the banana producers”
Top 5 -last month
Greenyard CEO steps down
After 5 years, Marleen Vaesen will leave Greenyard by mutual consent on January 31, 2018. She became CEO of Greenyard Foods in 2012. After the merger in 2015, she took the helm at the enlarged company. She was responsible for building the structure of the future, aligning the 3 entities and bringing new people on board.
After these accomplishments it is time to bring Greenyard to the next level. Next to the new appointments of CEO, COO and CFO, Greenyard is strengthening its organisation at the business segment level. Within Fresh, Tim Van Londersele will lead all Fresh operations except the Greenyard Bakker operation, which will be managed by Irénke Meekma. Long Fresh will be steered by Charles-Henri Deprez. Stefaan Vandaele will continue to lead the Horticulture segment.
Hein Deprez will step down as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors but remains member of the Board of Greenyard. Koen Hoffman, member of the Board since October 4, 2017, will take on the role of Chairman. Charles-Henri Deprez will resign from the Board to concentrate on his new role and will be replaced by Valentine Deprez. She will be co-opted as Board member with her nomination to be submitted for approval at the next AGM.
Hein Deprez commented: ‘I would like to thank Marleen for her valuable contribution by transforming Greenyard into today’s modern, strong company. We wish her the very best in her future endeavours. After this initial transformation period following the merger, the announced management changes are a next step to further execute our strategy. By doing so, we will focus even more on our strategy and priorities to continue generating profitable growth and strengthening our global leadership position in fruit and vegetables.’
Greenyard will pay Marleen Vaesen a severance pay in line with her remuneration in 2016-2017 as stipulated in the annual report.
Tel: +32 15 32 42 96
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-27 "CTU welcomes living wage for fruit pickers"
- 2020-11-27 Woolworths clarifies "at risk" suppliers
- 2020-11-27 Holland Fresh Group's Ger van Burik to retire on 1 December
- 2020-11-26 TROPS is the first Spanish agri-food company to certify its sustainability strategy
- 2020-11-26 Japan: Mitsui invests in Dutch breeding company Totam
- 2020-11-26 First Fruit Day Experience Store opens in Shanghai
- 2020-11-26 CMI Orchards provides free digital advertising tools to retailers
- 2020-11-25 Nature Fresh Farms wins Presidents Choice Fresh Product of the Year Award
- 2020-11-25 Love Beets celebrates 10 years of business
- 2020-11-25 Kind Technologies acquires Martin Stolze
- 2020-11-25 Taks Handling Systems takes over Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility
- 2020-11-25 Hortofrutícola Costa de Almería joins Anecoop as a new partner
- 2020-11-25 AgriGarden boosts TC young plant production in China
- 2020-11-24 Camposol reports third quarter 2020 financial results
- 2020-11-24 Sweet onion grower launches annual "Season of Giving"
- 2020-11-24 Royal Pahang Durian claims all is well in company
- 2020-11-24 FruitMasters telephone network scheduled to go down on 25th of November
- 2020-11-24 RotoGro International to raise $1.53M for vertical farming
- 2020-11-23 CMI Orchards partners with Independent Warehouse, Inc.
- 2020-11-23 Vanguard Direct adds three new hires to sales and operations teams