- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
- Glasshouse Labour Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
- Head Grower youngplants - Central Italy
- Project Implementation Coordinator - Amman, Jordan
- Technical Services Manager
- Senior Grower tomatoes - Denmark
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Photo Report: Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability and Brexit
- Hapag-Lloyd first in world to convert large container ship to LNG
- New mandarin variety to hit the European market
- West Michigan: Rain creates ‘ghost apples’
- “People told us our product was the most innovative idea at the entire exhibition”
Top 5 -last month
Germany: Wasgau hones trademark profiles
The aim is to better structure the number of individual labels that has grown over the years and to sharpen the profile of the private labels. The private label assortment is divided into the sections Wasgau Butchers, Wasgau Bakers and Wasgau Market and each contains a conventional and an organic line.
The common denominator of products with the Wasgau label is their uncompromisingly high quality and the regional sources of supply, with complete transparency on the origins for the customers. For example, all products with the label Wasgau Markt such as fruit & vegetables, milk, honey, pasta, tarte flambé or ice cream come from established regional suppliers. Wasgau Butchers and Wasgau Bakers stand for exclusively home-made goods.
Because the people from around here are important to us
High-quality goods from the region for the people in the region: the manufacturers for the private labels are located as close as possible to the sales areas of the 77 Wasgau fresh markets in the Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland and north-western Baden-Württemberg. This goes hand in hand with the clear commitment of the trading company to traditional, hand-made products and inspired production according to regional recipes. In the future, this will also be reflected on the labels of the Wasgau own brand range.
"Through extensive market surveys we know about how extremely popular the own Wasgau brands are, and how much trust our customers place in the quality and origin of the products," says Dr. Eugen Heim, CEO of Wasgau Produktions & Handels AG (picture). "That's no coincidence, because for us, quality and regionality go hand in hand."
For more information:
WASGAU Produktions & Handels AG
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-15 Everything freshly packed
- 2019-02-13 ProSeal thanks unsung partner for 20 years of service
- 2019-02-12 Chain partners start research into closing the film packaging chain
- 2019-02-12 Spain: Frutas Mobiontosa presents biodegradable and biocompostable packaging
- 2019-02-06 Smurfit Kappa continues to strengthen its presence in Mexico
- 2019-02-05 Singapore researchers turn durians into packaging material
- 2019-02-05 An ecological packaging which is a must on the fruit and vegetable market
- 2019-02-01 Reusable Packaging Association announces new board leadership for 2019
- 2019-01-30 "Natural Branding offers inexpensive and environmentally friendly labeling"
- 2019-01-30 Technology company launches new labeler
- 2019-01-30 Showtab on banding offers promotional possibilities
- 2019-01-30 Packaging company uses MDF material to personalise boxes
- 2019-01-30 JASA launches 100% recyclable tray packages for apples
- 2019-01-29 "Huge improvement needed to cut Irish food waste by 50%"
- 2019-01-29 Waitrose & Partners launch cardboard grape punnets
- 2019-01-25 Greensleeve; Mediane responds to growing demand for plastic alternatives
- 2019-01-24 First heat sealed grapes in South African supermarket
- 2019-01-24 New look for California Medjool dates brand
- 2019-01-24 REWE and PENNY are saving 7,000 tons of plastic per year
- 2019-01-23 “With ‘the perfect body’ we want to tell a new story”