- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Innovation and biotechnology applied to the field
That is why Altus Biopharm has aimed to offer different, effective and environmentally-friendly options. A clear example of this is Blite Free, with a patented formula that prevents and controls foliar fungal diseases caused by a wide spectrum of fungi. In the last couple of years, Blite Free has proven its effectiveness in the field.
Following the success of Blite Free, Altus Biopharm has developed Castell, an effective biofungicide in the control of root diseases caused by fungi of the Fusarium, Alternaria, Phytophthora and Phytium genera. Its fungicidal action is based on the metabolites of strains of Streptomyces isolated and characterized by Altus Biopharm, which are included in the Castell formula. The product is thus immediately effective, unlike other products that take weeks to become effective.
The fungicidal action of Castell, based on the metabolites of Streptomyces, is complemented by physiological activators that help the plants become stronger and nourish themselves in a better way. Castell offers an integral treatment for fungal diseases, stopping the growth of pathogens and reversing the harmful effects caused by the disease in the whole plant.
The benefits of Castell have been proven in different types of crops, such as avocados, strawberries, berries and potatoes, where it has even replaced synthetic chemicals, equalling their effectiveness.
Castell is a real and effective alternative for the treatment and prevention of fungal diseases in any type of agriculture, since it is a product endorsed by internationally-recognised organic certifiers.
Av. Paseo del Valle No. 5065
Fracc. Guadalajara Technology Park C.P. 45010
Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico.
T: (+52 33) 3627 7936 / (+52 33) 3627 7937
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-26 "Ozone as an alternative for CIPC in transport"
- 2020-05-25 Solutions to disinfect fruits, vegetables, and fruit and vegetable collection centers
- 2020-05-22 "Low-cost Chinese thermometers meet all the basic needs of fruit exporters"
- 2020-05-15 "Special COVID-19 bonus" to facilitate labor in the field
- 2020-05-14 The modern mouse trap
- 2020-05-13 Frigga introduces a low-cost, single-use USB datalogger that lasts more than 90 days
- 2020-05-08 Valente produces complete systems for innovative crops
- 2020-05-08 “Traders must keep focusing on tasty snack tomatoes”
- 2020-05-07 Saving on the harvest of small fruits is possible
- 2020-04-30 "We offer the only waste-free post-harvest solution for stone fruit"
- 2020-04-22 Wide range of customization options with the Multytunnel system
- 2020-04-22 Frigga launches ultra-low-cost disposable USB temperature recorder
- 2020-04-22 New tests show significant improvement in watermelon productivity under climatic stress conditions
- 2020-04-14 “We bring a Latin touch to the European market”
- 2020-04-09 Innovative magnetic closing system for anti-insect nets
- 2020-04-01 Microwave technology to assist the fruit and vegetable supply chain
- 2020-04-01 Brandt Europe develops a nutritious solution that controls blossom end rot in California peppers
- 2020-03-30 "Growing number of fruit and vegetable retailers keep products fresh with Logfresh preservative card"
- 2020-03-24 How one Australian company is turning mushrooms into a meat alternative
- 2020-03-19 Vacuclean, the vacuum pyrolysis system for metal filters contaminated with rPET