- Managing Director - Holland
- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
Top 5 -yesterday
- Final hurdle removed for bananas in fresh-cut industry
- "Hydroponics help us guarantee constant soft fruit supply"
- Anti-microbial tech for extending shelf-life gets USDA grant
- "We're able to finance growers and buyers on our trade platform"
- Namibia will expropriate white-owned farms with ‘fair compensation’
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Michaël Wilde, Eosta:
“Turning point in use of laser technology almost reached”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-11 “Honeycrunch® expands its range with 100% cardboard trays”
- 2019-12-11 The Bag-2-Paper™ wins WorldStar Packaging Award 2020
- 2019-12-10 "We offer a reasonable reusable system to a growing number of direct marketers."
- 2019-12-10 Clarification on NZ Government's position on plastic fruit stickers
- 2019-12-06 CPMA and VCMI release plastic packaging technical report and roadmap
- 2019-12-06 Are edible peels the new plastic?
- 2019-12-04 Packaging with 'zero waste' and 'zero impact' presented
- 2019-12-03 "In the future fresh produce will have just as little plastic as 50 years ago"
- 2019-12-03 Chinese language labels mandatory for export food items
- 2019-12-02 Dutch company adds bag with handle to net window bag range
- 2019-12-02 "At a time when other materials are losing ground wood maintains its noble humility"
- 2019-11-28 "Holiday packaging is increasing in popularity"
- 2019-11-28 "Everybody's seen our boxes, only a few are aware of it."
- 2019-11-28 How to finally replace the plastic bag
- 2019-11-28 UK: Supermarkets’ single-use plastic waste rises to nearly 1 mln tons a year
- 2019-11-27 UK: 82% of consumers demand drastically less plastic-usage
- 2019-11-27 "Consumer interest in paper shows steady growth"
- 2019-11-27 "Many asparagus growers are building up a second mainstay by growing berries"
- 2019-11-26 "For now, some cardboard and plastic formats will have to coexist"
- 2019-11-26 Washington dry onion producer extends use of IFCO RPCs through 2020