- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Russia: Inauguration of first stage of new wholesale distribution centre in Ingushetia
The ceremony was also attended by a Senator from Ingushetia, Belan Hamchiev, and Chairman of the People's Assembly of the Republic, Zyalimkhan Yevloyev.
The investment project implemented by Sad-Gigant Ingushetia LLC in Ingushetia includes the construction of a fruit garden on an area of 1,000 hectares and a wholesale distribution centre with a 50,000 tonne storage capacity. This centre will serve to supply the population with fresh fruits and vegetables on a year-round basis. The yield of the garden is expected to amount to 55 tonnes of apples per hectare. The project will be a great contribution to the Russian Government's plan to replace imports with domestic products.
As the head of the Ministry of Agriculture, Tkachev highlighted that "the latest technologies are used here, so we are looking into the future. The supply of local products will be attractive in terms of both price and quality. We welcome such projects and solutions, and I would like to see as many as possible of these in the south of the country, because the Caucasus has the most favourable conditions for the production of fruits and vegetables."
According to the Minister, the Russian Federation is implementing a large-scale program for the construction and creation of commodity distribution networks and infrastructure for the production and storage of fruits and vegetables.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-18 Chile: Fruit exporters demand an equitable port law
- 2018-12-17 Latest foldable large container presented
- 2018-12-14 China Easter Airlines in firm first position as global fresh produce carrier
- 2018-12-14 MSC and Traxens launch IOT pilot project to improve terminal efficiency
- 2018-12-14 French fresh produce storage company opens US headquarters
- 2018-12-14 Traffic bans on Christmas Days
- 2018-12-13 Italy: Ocean Alliance & The Alliance launch new service at La Spezia port
- 2018-12-13 Merger of Maersk Brokers and Wonsild Dry
- 2018-12-13 MSC launches Almería-Valencia container line
- 2018-12-13 Etihad Cargo expands air freight capacity for new Barcelona route
- 2018-12-13 Spain: Regular maritime container service to link Almeria and Valencia
- 2018-12-13 Solution to temperature claims in fruit transport
- 2018-12-12 Moody’s downgrades Maersk’s ratings
- 2018-12-12 Evaluation of air cargo and logistics with focus on export to Gulf States
- 2018-12-11 Cool Port wrests itself from start-up problems
- 2018-12-11 CMA CGM to help develop Port of Odessa
- 2018-12-11 "Strikes in Valparaíso affect Chile's foreign trade image"
- 2018-12-10 Zhengzhou adds Vietnam as new freight train destination
- 2018-12-07 Emirates SkyCargo: Fifth anniversary of Ecuador freight operations
- 2018-12-07 DP World Posorja has financing of $377 million