- Operations Manager - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Night-Shift Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Assistant breeder
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW BERRIES
- “Bottlenecks are here to stay for a long while, probably at a lesser extent, once the effects of the covid-rebound are over”
- Hydroponic strawberries where sugarcane used to grow
- PEI and British Columbia put pressure on Manitoba potato supplies
- Washington apple grower digitally integrates quality inspection to improve freshness
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- 'We'd like to be importing about 200 containers of Ethiopian Hass avocados within 4 or 5 years"
- Kenyan traders are painting avocados to dupe consumers
- South Africa and Tanzania meet on avocado imports
- Avocados become entrenched in South Africans’ shopping baskets
- “By 2024, we’ll produce up to 3,000 tons of Hass avocado”
Aggressively Organic relief packages helping Puerto Rico regrow after Hurricane Maria
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-12-03 'Spanish shipments predominated, as far as clementines were concerned'
- 2021-12-03 Nigeria: Osun state government to boost agri-business
- 2021-12-03 "Opening up for private buyers would not be viable solution"
- 2021-12-03 Namibia Agronomic Board expands ban on imports
- 2021-12-03 'German market increasingly losing its appeal for farmers from southern Spain'
- 2021-12-03 The Philippines removes VAT on unprocessed fruits and vegetables from China
- 2021-12-03 Water scarcity and increasing expenses thwart Jordanian growers
- 2021-12-02 Mumbai records second highest 24-hour rainfall ever for the month
- 2021-12-02 Fresh Choice Avenue fined for illegal imports
- 2021-12-02 Many US farms are struggling to obtain supplies and equipment they need
- 2021-12-02 "Italian lollo rosso has become easier to work with than German greenhouse lettuce"
- 2021-12-02 Dubai company plans to double amount of fruit & vegetable imports from Kenya
- 2021-12-02 "Spanish supplies for auction picking up nicely now"
- 2021-12-02 SA market for fresh produce sees increases in price stability
- 2021-12-02 Ghana: Northern regional minister calls for investment in agriculture
- 2021-12-02 Kenyan counties urged to build up agribusiness industries
- 2021-12-02 ‘Global food imports are set to hit a record $ 1.75 trillion in 2021’
- 2021-12-02 Peas Please Report recognises local shops’ contribution to healthy eating
- 2021-12-02 Partnering with small-scale farmers through revenue-sharing alternative to aid
- 2021-12-01 Rains and flooding New South Wales may cause Christmas fruit and vegetable shortages