- Depending on the product and cutting thickness, the capacity is between 300 to 3000 kg per hour.
- High quality accessories enable neat slicing, improving the shelf life of the products.
- Even delicate products (such as onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, courgettes or slightly frozen products) can be processed.
- The standard built-in frequency converter with 7 adjustable speeds ensures a gentle cut of sensitive products such as strawberries or beetroot, etc.
- In addition to larger dices of apples, melons, ham, cooked or chilled meat and a variety of vegetables, tiny cubes as small as 3 x 3 mm (Brunoise) can be cut and also thin, oblong strips e.g. in 3 x 3 x 5 mm format (vegetable rice)
- For dips, soups, sauces, salads and much more, the KUJ V can produce fine strips in 2 x 2 mm thickness.
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Newest solution for the growing vegetable rice trend
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Improving optical sorting by increasing contrast between good and bad
- 2018-12-17 Automated processing for delicate fruits
- 2018-12-14 Robots that will change the industry
- 2018-12-14 "Providing more efficient machines at a more reasonable price"
- 2018-12-14 "Optical sorting and larger capacity Newtec scale came at the exact right time"
- 2018-12-14 More accurate classifications with object recognition
- 2018-12-13 Robotisizing sorting and packing of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-12-06 Optical sorter helps to vertically integrate and reduce sorting costs
- 2018-12-05 "Rapid growth in five years in Spain"
- 2018-12-05 "In a citrus campaign like the current one, every cent counts"
- 2018-12-05 Measuring more equals knowing more
- 2018-12-03 Spargelhof Werner, a satisfied user of asparagus harvester AspergeSpin
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-29 Engels Innovatietechniek BV sells 10,000th asparagus spider at ExpoSE
- 2018-11-27 Tray sealing company expands with US factory
- 2018-11-27 Italy: technology manufacturers discovering the Colombian market
- 2018-11-23 Kiremko innovations during Interpom Primeurs 2018
- 2018-11-23 “Internal quality increasingly important”
- 2018-11-22 US research: Robotic hands, sensitive enough to pick soft fruit
- 2018-11-21 Reduce give-away with this smart scale