- Depending on the product and cutting thickness, the capacity is between 300 to 3000 kg per hour.
- High quality accessories enable neat slicing, improving the shelf life of the products.
- Even delicate products (such as onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, courgettes or slightly frozen products) can be processed.
- The standard built-in frequency converter with 7 adjustable speeds ensures a gentle cut of sensitive products such as strawberries or beetroot, etc.
- In addition to larger dices of apples, melons, ham, cooked or chilled meat and a variety of vegetables, tiny cubes as small as 3 x 3 mm (Brunoise) can be cut and also thin, oblong strips e.g. in 3 x 3 x 5 mm format (vegetable rice)
- For dips, soups, sauces, salads and much more, the KUJ V can produce fine strips in 2 x 2 mm thickness.
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: “The banana market is suffocating”
- AU: BioPak struggling to keep up with demand as it expands further into the fruit and veg industry
- SunGold kiwifruit expected to overtake Green in 2019
- World Avocado Organisation sets the record straight: UK sales not declining
- "We believe in the potential of avocados in Europe"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Newest solution for the growing vegetable rice trend
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-06 Optical sorter helps to vertically integrate and reduce sorting costs
- 2018-12-05 "Rapid growth in five years in Spain"
- 2018-12-05 "In a citrus campaign like the current one, every cent counts"
- 2018-12-05 Measuring more equals knowing more
- 2018-12-03 Spargelhof Werner, a satisfied user of asparagus harvester AspergeSpin
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-29 Engels Innovatietechniek BV sells 10,000th asparagus spider at ExpoSE
- 2018-11-27 Tray sealing company expands with US factory
- 2018-11-27 Italy: technology manufacturers discovering the Colombian market
- 2018-11-23 Kiremko innovations during Interpom Primeurs 2018
- 2018-11-23 “Internal quality increasingly important”
- 2018-11-22 US research: Robotic hands, sensitive enough to pick soft fruit
- 2018-11-21 Reduce give-away with this smart scale
- 2018-11-21 Autonomous asparagus harvesting machine ready for use in 2019
- 2018-11-21 FTNON expands with new onion and bell pepper machines
- 2018-11-20 "From first enquiry to project engineering to the finished product"
- 2018-11-20 More efficient and specific trading with optical sorter
- 2018-11-16 Revolutionary packing machine unveiled at Interpoma
- 2018-11-15 Sorting machine for frozen chips presented at Interpom 2018
- 2018-11-15 New Zealand: Yamaha puts $12 million into Robotics Plus