- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bulgarian agricultural trade with 16+1 countries worth 2 billion dollars
In China's case, Bulgaria exports fresh fruits, wines, animal feeds, oilseeds, processed fruits and vegetables, meats, and more.
The "16+1" initiative was launched by Central and Eastern European countries plus China in order to promote closer economic contacts. It is helping boost trade in agricultural commodities, while also facilitating the launch of projects promoting technological exchange and scientific cooperation.
Since 2009, the agro-food industry has recorded a positive external trade balance, which is increasing each year. In 2016, Bulgaria exported food and agricultural products worth 1.2 billion more than the value of imports. Over 75% of exports are intended for countries in the European Union.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 USDA cites Tumi Produce International Corp. in New York for PACA violations
- 2018-12-12 Dutch initiative encourages Jordanian fruit and vegetable exporters
- 2018-12-12 VLAM's annual program for 2019
- 2018-12-12 BPA comments on UK Withdrawal Agreement vote delay
- 2018-12-11 Western Australian vegetable growers fear water licence fees
- 2018-12-11 Ukraine adopts law regulating food labelling
- 2018-12-11 "Politicians need to go and have a good look in the mirror at what they are doing"
- 2018-12-11 Indian rupee again falling 1.2% against dollar
- 2018-12-10 'Shelf management can really boost retail sales'
- 2018-12-10 South Africa steps up land reform
- 2018-12-10 Italian knowledge for Eastern European fruit orchards
- 2018-12-10 Agricultural trade balance projected to decline to lowest level since 2007
- 2018-12-10 FDA releases reports on avocado and hot pepper sampling
- 2018-12-07 Fyffes denies allegations of abuse at Honduran plantation
- 2018-12-07 China and Argentine strengthen cooperation in agricultural development
- 2018-12-07 Egypt raises customs' duties
- 2018-12-07 Belgian and Dutch importers affected by 'Yellow Vest' protests
- 2018-12-06 UK government to ration ferry space under no-deal Brexit
- 2018-12-06 USDA announces 2019 trade missions to expand export opportunities
- 2018-12-06 China confident it can clinch US trade pact