- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Big raffle for film with Elyias M'Barek
Positive numbers for Club Apple Evelina
Evelina goes Hollywood: Elyas M'Barek's new movie "This Stupid Heart"
The Evelina offers consumer exciting point of sale actions again and again. Starting now until January 2018, superstar Elyas M'Barek will decorate the apple 6-packs. With his co-star Philip Schwarz, he appears in the romantic movie “This Stupid Heart", playing in German cinemas from December 21 2017. This movie is all about the responsibility of brothers to one another and the enjoyment of life.
Evelina will be giving away tickets to an exclusive private cinema screening for the winner and 99 of his friends. You can take part in this raffle via the action label on the 6-pack or through www.evelina-deutschland.de. "We are happy to be part of the exciting world of film with our Evelina apple. Elyas M'Barek is one of the most famous faces in the film industry - and his new film stands for surprises and uniqueness like no other - just like our refreshing Evelina apple," said Evelina Deutschland GmbH, licensee of the brand in Germany and responsible for cultivation, marketing, quality and marketing.
An apple goes to school - Evelina brings freshness to the classroom
As in previous years, the German club apple continues to dedicate itself to the stars of tomorrow. Young talent is essential for the those behind the Evelina apple. This season, therefore, the apple is taken directly into the schools, directly to the kids. There, questions will be discussed such as "Are apples really cool?" and "Is an apple actually really as healthy as my parents always say?" In a playful way, the entire production cycle of an apple will be presented. Finally, they will be allowed to pick and pack their own apples.
"We would like to bring the topic of apple cultivation back to life. Behind every simple apple is there a big, exciting world that has to be rediscovered. We want to show what it means to be out on the plantation. To be with the apple trees every day, no matter what the weather, so that we end up with a delicious apple in our bread box,"
Evelina apples will tour all around Germany with its one or two-hour learning project and will respond whenever a school invites them.
For more information:
Evelina Deutschland GmbH
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 China: Price "explosion" for cherries
- 2018-12-13 "We are very much focused on the online trade in convenience products"
- 2018-12-12 Rwanda: NAEB starts fruit project to shore up exports
- 2018-12-12 Italy: Cocktail Plum, a very successful tomato
- 2018-12-12 Congo: Kiwi for 14 euros/kg
- 2018-12-11 Poland: Official study on changes taking place in apple growing sector
- 2018-12-11 High demand for European apples in China
- 2018-12-11 South African fruit industry expansion shows faith in the future
- 2018-12-07 Italy: Successful partnership between Apofruit Italia and Società Frutticoltori Trento
- 2018-12-06 "Limited impact of hail on Chilean berry season"
- 2018-12-04 “We invested in new varieties and IQ optical sourcing lines”
- 2018-12-03 Chile: “We expect good volumes for Chilean cherry export”
- 2018-12-03 South Africa: Electricity cuts a great irritation to fruit industry
- 2018-11-29 What kinds of fruit do Taiwanese customers like to eat?
- 2018-11-29 Argentina: Blueberry export volumes are behind compared to last year
- 2018-11-28 Mexico: “We hope to start our strawberry export to Europe this season”
- 2018-11-27 Tunisian fruit exports to Libya soaring
- 2018-11-27 Ukrainian apples shipped to five Middle Eastern markets for the first time
- 2018-11-27 Sharp drop of Moldovan apple, plum and table grape exports to Russia
- 2018-11-23 Del Monte presents on-the-go fruit snacking ranges