- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Air freight service brings surge in AU exports to China
The international service; "greatly improved South Australian exporters avenues to market, creating faster, cheaper and more regular services," said AAL chief executive Mark Young.
The air export service has been dominated by perishable good, with ag products accounting for 82% of total export volumes in the past financial year.
China Southern announced on Wednesday the 787-9 will be a permanent feature on the route.
This air-freight trend will likely increase, after Qatar announced that its Adelaide-Doha service will now be offered daily, as opposed to 5 days a week and Air New Zealand is also offering 25 tonnes of freight on each of its three services a week.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 China Easter Airlines in firm first position as global fresh produce carrier
- 2018-12-14 MSC and Traxens launch IOT pilot project to improve terminal efficiency
- 2018-12-14 French fresh produce storage company opens US headquarters
- 2018-12-14 Traffic bans on Christmas Days
- 2018-12-13 Italy: Ocean Alliance & The Alliance launch new service at La Spezia port
- 2018-12-13 Merger of Maersk Brokers and Wonsild Dry
- 2018-12-13 MSC launches Almería-Valencia container line
- 2018-12-13 Etihad Cargo expands air freight capacity for new Barcelona route
- 2018-12-13 Spain: Regular maritime container service to link Almeria and Valencia
- 2018-12-13 Solution to temperature claims in fruit transport
- 2018-12-12 Moody’s downgrades Maersk’s ratings
- 2018-12-12 Evaluation of air cargo and logistics with focus on export to Gulf States
- 2018-12-11 Cool Port wrests itself from start-up problems
- 2018-12-11 CMA CGM to help develop Port of Odessa
- 2018-12-11 "Strikes in Valparaíso affect Chile's foreign trade image"
- 2018-12-10 Zhengzhou adds Vietnam as new freight train destination
- 2018-12-07 Emirates SkyCargo: Fifth anniversary of Ecuador freight operations
- 2018-12-07 DP World Posorja has financing of $377 million
- 2018-12-06 CMA CGM and Freightos sign landmark agreement advancing digitization in the shipping industry
- 2018-12-05 Maersk: India registers 10% growth containerised trade in Q3 2018