- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
High demand for Ukrainian organic berries
UFP is a global trading company that supplies frozen products grown in Ukraine. The company has its own fields, where the organic berries are grown, its processing plant in Malyn (Zhytomyr region – 100 km to the West from Kyiv) and its own logistics company. This allows the large harmonious UFP organism to work for the best results and represent the Ukrainian berries to Europeans.
"This season we grew 75 hectares of our own berries, next year the territory will increase by another 120 hectares. We came to this region to develop berry cultivation, when the berry industry in the Zhytomyr region was very low. There was not a single processing facility, despite being near a forest full of wild (organic) plants with blueberries, blackberries, elderberries, and cranberries, products which are high in demand with European consumers," shared Ivan.
Along with the wild berries, the company also works with organic certified producers of raspberries, strawberries, sweet/tart cherries and plums (to name a few), brought to UFP for freezing.
"We currently cooperate with leading European consumers, but we don't want to stop there, and are always looking for promising new markets. I think that the most interesting are Asia, the Americas and Israel. We have the Organic Standard certificate, which confirms our ability to work with organic products without crossing the flow lines of cultivated berries,"
"Someone has land and somebody else has the money. We know how to combine this for growing quality berries, and we know where to sell it," said Ivan Kotyash.
For more information:
Ukrainian Fresh & Frozen Products
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Fresh take on sauerkraut
- 2018-12-13 New single serve salad line launched in Canada
- 2018-12-11 Spain: Murcia exporting 26% more juice
- 2018-12-05 Italy: pomegranate juices are increasingly successful
- 2018-12-04 Italy: the supply chain behind the most famous juice brands
- 2018-11-28 New range of artisan V products
- 2018-11-26 Fashion watermelons to be marketed all year round thanks to 100% natural juice
- 2018-11-23 China: Is concentrated apple juice export "frozen"?
- 2018-11-14 First highly specialized pear-processing plant built
- 2018-11-09 Aviko to close German factory
- 2018-11-08 Black garlic puree has no E-numbers
- 2018-11-06 Ready-made salad producer offers lighter Thanksgiving dinner option
- 2018-11-06 Celery juice - the new super hero among juices?
- 2018-10-25 Portugal: “Quality and Safety of Fresh-cut Produce” course brings experts together
- 2018-10-23 Green Giant™ Fresh debuts new line of vegetable meal bowls
- 2018-10-23 Home-made gazpacho, hummus and guacamole at thematic and interactive stand
- 2018-10-22 Spain: The "Cook it yourself" concept arrives in Anecoop
- 2018-10-18 Russia: Price of apples for processing continues to fall
- 2018-10-16 Big hit in Japan: Black garlic molasses
- 2018-10-12 Spain: Experts from eight countries analyze fruit preserves market