- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Poland: Launch of largest organic product store in Central Europe
The Organic market and the ecological Bistro are located in the ground floor of the building. It is the largest store of its kind not only in Poland, but also in Central and Eastern Europe. The market is open seven days a week and underground parking is at the customers' disposal.
"The launch of the first organic market of this scale and quality is a breakthrough for our ecological market. Poles are demanding a wider and more ecologically-certified product range, as is the case in Italy and Germany. They see the positive impact of such food on their health and the environment, so we will open more large markets in other cities, due in the summer of 2018, in Konstancin," said Sławomir Chłoń, President of Organic Farma Zdrowia (The Organic Farm Health).
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Spain: Mercabarna to open first wholesale market for fresh organic products
- 2018-12-07 Argentina: Río Negro produces the most organic food
- 2018-12-07 "Increasing number of market stall holders find their way to organic fruits and vegetables at BelOrta"
- 2018-12-06 How organic is organic food in India?
- 2018-12-04 Organic Grower Summit announces Grower of the Year award recipient
- 2018-12-03 "Large retailers profit more from the organic craze than specialized stores"
- 2018-12-03 Spain: HaciendasBio expects to increase organic production by 61%
- 2018-12-03 Italy: Organic farming increases despite the greater effort required
- 2018-12-03 Spain: Valencia is the second region with most organic production companies
- 2018-11-30 "Consumer confidence in Russian organic produce is zero"
- 2018-11-30 Saarland number one in organic farming
- 2018-11-30 Organic vegetables: Producer prices remain high
- 2018-11-29 Italy: Veritas Biofrutta grows by 20% every year
- 2018-11-28 Slow start of the organic orange campaign in Seville
- 2018-11-26 2009 to 2017: The development of organic farming
- 2018-11-26 “Ample opportunities for organic farming in Ecuador”
- 2018-11-23 Triskalia focuses on organic
- 2018-11-22 Organic farmers protecting Italy's rich food tradition
- 2018-11-22 Small US growers supply organic persimmon market
- 2018-11-22 UK Organic Congress: Development of new UK agricultural policy critical