- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
China citrus imports from Egypt double hitting $80 million
In his speech at the first Egyptian-Chinese forum held a few days ago, Han Bing added that Egypt has become the third largest supplier of citrus imports to China.
He also pointed out that Egypt started exporting grapes to China this year and expects to see rapid growth in the coming period.
"China's market is open to Egyptian exporters. China will hold the first session of the International Import Fair in May 2018. It welcomes Egyptian government officials and entrepreneurs to participate in the exhibition and promote Egyptian products with the characteristics and quality demanded by China and the world," he stated.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Spain: Disastrous citrus campaign in Murcia
- 2018-12-14 Turkey: Bumper citrus harvest in Cukurova
- 2018-12-14 Peru: "We only offer organic limes"
- 2018-12-14 New UF/IFAS citrus trial data available soon
- 2018-12-14 Egypt: Orange exports continuing to expand
- 2018-12-13 China: Will Shatang oranges avoid the unmarketable condition of Nanfeng tangerines?
- 2018-12-13 "Jaffa Orri is the best mandarin in the world"
- 2018-12-13 Finger lime: Looks and pops like caviar, tastes like lime
- 2018-12-13 China: Booming citrus industry lifts Guangxi villagers out of poverty
- 2018-12-13 “Rational regulation of shipments help Egypt's oranges in China's market”
- 2018-12-13 South Africa asks EU to relax controls on its citrus exports
- 2018-12-13 Spain: Government to support processing of citrus into juice to tackle price crisis
- 2018-12-12 Cambodia: Koh Trong cultivation of pomelos expanding
- 2018-12-12 Sicilian approach: Sustainability, authenticity and short supply chain
- 2018-12-12 Florida citrus crop shows untypical stability
- 2018-12-11 Micro-climate in Northern California makes for unique mandarin-growing area
- 2018-12-11 Spain: Citrus exports to non-EU countries down by 14%
- 2018-12-11 Spain: Union of Unions convenes meeting to address citrus crisis situation
- 2018-12-11 Grenada’s agriculture sector to tackle Citrus Greening
- 2018-12-11 Morocco expects record citrus yields in 2018-2019