- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
China citrus imports from Egypt double hitting $80 million
In his speech at the first Egyptian-Chinese forum held a few days ago, Han Bing added that Egypt has become the third largest supplier of citrus imports to China.
He also pointed out that Egypt started exporting grapes to China this year and expects to see rapid growth in the coming period.
"China's market is open to Egyptian exporters. China will hold the first session of the International Import Fair in May 2018. It welcomes Egyptian government officials and entrepreneurs to participate in the exhibition and promote Egyptian products with the characteristics and quality demanded by China and the world," he stated.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Cambodia: Koh Trong cultivation of pomelos expanding
- 2018-12-12 Sicilian approach: Sustainability, authenticity and short supply chain
- 2018-12-12 Florida citrus crop shows untypical stability
- 2018-12-11 Micro-climate in Northern California makes for unique mandarin-growing area
- 2018-12-11 Spain: Citrus exports to non-EU countries down by 14%
- 2018-12-11 Spain: Union of Unions convenes meeting to address citrus crisis situation
- 2018-12-11 Grenada’s agriculture sector to tackle Citrus Greening
- 2018-12-11 Morocco expects record citrus yields in 2018-2019
- 2018-12-11 “We can’t compete in Europe”
- 2018-12-10 China: Guangxi mandarins become unmarketable
- 2018-12-10 Australia’s fresh orange production forecast at 500,000 tons
- 2018-12-10 "Smaller yield, but better quality and bigger fruit"
- 2018-12-10 Italy: extremely good market debut for the Tarocco red-orange
- 2018-12-10 Brazil: Bigger limes expected to be available soon
- 2018-12-10 Spain: UGT and CC.OO. demand a minimum wage for pickers
- 2018-12-10 “Tangerines from Agadir and Berkane are in each other’s way”
- 2018-12-07 China: Wei orange becomes "dark horse" of citrus market
- 2018-12-07 China: How did Shatang and Wo oranges spread so quickly across the country?
- 2018-12-07 Russia tightens control of Turkish citrus fruit imports
- 2018-12-07 Dramatically different situations for Florida and Brazilian citrus