- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- New packaging from New Zealand cherry grower
- What are the biggest pitfalls on the Chinese import market?
- Ecuador: “We expect that the market will improve toward the end of our mango season”
- Plantains becoming more available in mainstream US supermarkets
- Suspected illegal garlic imports under investigation in South Africa
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Egyptian exports to Russia up almost 30%
He added that the boost of Egyptian exports has been largely due to the growth of agricultural exports, especially in the case of potatoes, onions, garlic, strawberries, fresh and frozen grapes and medicinal and aromatic plants. It may be possible to increase these shipments and add new products, also in non-traditional sectors. Higher returns could also be achieved for a number of products, and this includes fruit and vegetables.
The Ambassador of Egypt in Russia pointed to direct contact with the Russian business community as a way to facilitate greater communication and increase the trade exchange volume.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Ghana Trade & Livelihood Coalition urges government to review PFJs programme
- 2018-12-13 New WOTUS rule dials back Federal reach
- 2018-12-13 New migrant visa deal for food, farm jobs a pathway to permanent residency.
- 2018-12-13 EU-Japan trade agreement on track to enter into force in February 2019
- 2018-12-13 “European horse-trading makes food more expensive and endangers spending power”
- 2018-12-12 USDA cites Tumi Produce International Corp. in New York for PACA violations
- 2018-12-12 Dutch initiative encourages Jordanian fruit and vegetable exporters
- 2018-12-12 VLAM's annual program for 2019
- 2018-12-12 BPA comments on UK Withdrawal Agreement vote delay
- 2018-12-11 Western Australian vegetable growers fear water licence fees
- 2018-12-11 Ukraine adopts law regulating food labelling
- 2018-12-11 "Politicians need to go and have a good look in the mirror at what they are doing"
- 2018-12-11 Indian rupee again falling 1.2% against dollar
- 2018-12-10 'Shelf management can really boost retail sales'
- 2018-12-10 South Africa steps up land reform
- 2018-12-10 Italian knowledge for Eastern European fruit orchards
- 2018-12-10 Agricultural trade balance projected to decline to lowest level since 2007
- 2018-12-10 FDA releases reports on avocado and hot pepper sampling
- 2018-12-07 Fyffes denies allegations of abuse at Honduran plantation
- 2018-12-07 China and Argentine strengthen cooperation in agricultural development